• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
werd cuz they go up only one at a time... gaaay

its 2:46 here and u got me waitin for this...

falling asleep but i wanna watch lol

Sox

Smash Journeyman
How long does it take for each video to upload? I don't know the youtube process at all

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
well at this rate it looks like 20minutes/video

which is really bad

im gonna fall asleep b4 i finish them all ahhh

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
omg just went through the first 5
incredible
soo amazing
at the edge of my seat for the last few man
mangos the best no doubt

**** mango *****

Diakonos

Smash Lord
That was SOOO ****. Thanks SO much Waffles, you are such an attribute to competitive smash.

Armada is SO SO SO SO good. Don't even. Mango's spacing was sooo ridiculous too. Don't even get c0cky, America, you were one missed nair away from losing. So ridiculous. I have mad respect for Mang0 after seeing him play that last set. Deyammm.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
it's crazy. I don't want to sound like a **** rider but I haven't seen someone do that since ken. What I mean by "That" Is a player that basically draws a line between them self and everyone else that plays that it seemingly uncrossable. Not that there aren't alot of other really good players but Mango has established himself as a Hall of Fame smasher IMO. Making such adjustments. Now I see why they say he's sooooooooooooo broken. lol

Anth0ny

Smash Master
And that's all of them. One of the greatest grand finals I've ever seen, up there with Ken vs. PC Anaheim.

Probably better.

DRD

Smash Lord
Greatest matches I've ever seen; This definitely surpassed Ken @ PC.

Even though I already knew that mango would win, I was biting my nails, like there was a chance he could have lost. Armada is just too good.

How the **** did Armada get that good. Get some other European smashers over here; that, or Mango needs to go **** across the sea.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
It makes me wish I was there again watching this. Go back in time kinda thing. It was so intense! Everyone was holding their breath, game faces were on as if it was us playing that crucial match. I was right there sitting on the steps of the stage screaming till my throat felt like it ws about to bleed. Absolutely one of the most amazing experiences in smash history/history in general. As they said, if you weren't there to witness this, you missed out. Even tho the recordings are good, in person was better. The atmosphere felt so dark and heavy that the weight of the world was sitting on everyones shoulders. Amazing

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Look, it appears that way b/c. im so used to m2k being ridiculously good, but the truth is that i have my allegiance to Ken as being one of the greatest smashers to ever touch a controller. The true King of Smash, no one can talk **** about that. Mango and m2k **** face but ken has the fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8trzlHwXw0&feature=related

Darksonic is like a m2k jr. If m2k can get back to this point as you see in the vid, he will do a whole lot more. Good **** FL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdYucDAgMvU&feature=related

He played much better the first match, shhieeellddd break.

Also, quit with the huge meatriding. M2k's rusty but it doesn't mean you have to get an ******** over his prime.

Handorin

Smash Hero
lol @ brawl people asking in the melee thread

even after us telling them about the brawl forum thread.

EDIT: Obvious fake links are obvious.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Melee matches are intense, exciting, filled with nervousness, momentum, crowd cheering, and is simply amazing.

Brawl matches are the exact opposite, whoever camps more wins.

gg brawl players

Top Bottom