• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 3 is happening. Get hype

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
http://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...563738990196:mf_story_key.-193416289358640006

" Confirmed information regarding G3 will be posted in the coming weeks. We want to make sure everything is perfect before confirming the dates/hotel/venue/pricing so everyone in attendance will have the best possible experience.

As for now, G3 will definitely be in the summer. As for it being the weekend after EVO, we had to reconsider what kind of impact EVO would have on G3 so we may or may not have to move the dates to make sure both events maximize their potential experience.

If SSBM is NOT at EVO this year, G3 will most likely take place on the weekend directly after EVO.

Further details to come, and thanks for being patient!

GET HYPE!!"

Its happening

:phone:

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i hope it's within a week from evo. i'd go to both.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I also think 1 week after evo would be pretty cool. Any top player can be the best on a given day, but if Armada wins both, USA will really have no johns and be put in its place. If Mango or someone else wins both, we know that Armada's throne isn't secure, and if Armada wins one, then we can still say he's the best but not unbeatable like he looks now

edit: except that I might not be able to go if it's 1 week after evo =[

Revven

FrankerZ
1 week after Evo (assuming Melee gets in) would be very convenient for many players traveling OoS or OoC. Hell, even if Melee didn't get into Evo it would be an ideal time anyway!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I think if g3 and evo were back to back, that would be best. If the community could figure out housing in socal and nevada (possibly AZ), then we could all just do g3 then all go the next week to evo and fly out after evo. A week and a half of smash would be hype as fuh. It would also make it wayyyyyy easier on the out of country people because they don't have to get 2 flights.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Back to back would be pretty hype, especially if most of the OoC players go to both. If logistics could be worked out for traveling/housing to make this easy, that'd be ideal.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Looool, megabus.

Hope I can make it to Genesis 3. This summer is probably the worst time for me to go to a tournament, but I will try my damn hardest.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I'm still relatively new to the melee scene but where were previous Genisis' held and where would Genesis 3 be held?

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Looool dead @ Prog

Yeah, putting it relatively close to EVO would be really helpful to OoR players that want to go to one/both.

Top Bottom