• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remen

Smash Apprentice
Idk whos dumber.. Fuzzy for actuelly thinking hes one of the best teammates.. or Kage for teaming with Fuzzy xD
Those two were basically made for eachother. Kage the Manchild with his obnoxious fake persona that he's forced himself to believe in and Fuzzyness who's just naturally like that.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Im not trolling **** ;) I was always right bout fuzzy... Hes the one trolling with his personality.

I believe i warned Kage before hand.. he could have saved him some money.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
shoutouts to gso and abate as well as all of the EC representatives.

[dalai lama]

xianglongfa

Smash Apprentice
hey guys is there something up with the stream or is it not up yet b/c I can't actually view it :(

VA

Smash Hero
Those two were basically made for eachother. Kage the Manchild with his obnoxious fake persona that he's forced himself to believe in and Fuzzyness who's just naturally like that.
Im not trolling **** ;) I was always right bout fuzzy... Hes the one trolling with his personality.

I believe i warned Kage before hand.. he could have saved him some money.
oh man....this hahaha

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
jeapie you need to MM pamaro like 5 times every tournament you both are, BC set was too good =D
Berlin Calling was really fun I give you that!
Next time I will def challenge Pamaro. Im not going to beast tho ;(

Lol at Remen! =D

HacK: Im will be at a festival from 6 august till 16. Sziget In Budapest.

iwont be able to make beast2 ;(. Sorry boss

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL @ Some of these hardcore digs at Fuzzyness....

I FULLY support Fuzzy in terms of wanting him to perform really good at this event and **** as much as he possible can, but I can't deny that there are some a lot of truths behind some of the statements that have been posted lol...

Also Fuzzyness personality is far from = To the whole of UK...but yeah, I still want Charles to **** it up.

Idk whos dumber.. Fuzzy for actuelly thinking hes one of the best teammates.. or Kage for teaming with Fuzzy xD
LOOOL

Fuzzy always thinks he's the best team partner and thinks he's better then me (which is of course a joke cos im Professor Pro :confused:) and high percents of the time blames his team partner when stuff goes wrong instead of sharing blame as a team.

Love you Zgetto baby, soz for having a better fox then you :(

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Wobbles and I won our teams pool, beating Isai and S2J 2-1. I think it was recorded on a cam somewhere.

I won my singles pool, dropped a match to Westballz

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Prof, i totally agree. I teamed with fuzzy when he came here and when we didn't get 1st he said all this **** about me being a bad teammate behind my back. The reality was, neither of us carried the other. We each did our part.

Btw guys, ur supposed to call the police when **** that this goes down. And srsly, if someone pointed a gun at me and asked me to give them all my cash. I'd move my face right up to the barrel and say "do it. ****ing do it.". No chance they will have the balls. No way. They'd be scared ****less.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom