• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof, i totally agree. I teamed with fuzzy when he came here and when we didn't get 1st he said all this **** about me being a bad teammate behind my back. The reality was, neither of us carried the other. We each did our part.
LOL That is very interesting to know actually.

He done that to me at SNY as well and said it was mostly my fault when we lost...when he was doing stupidness like Kneeing me during a Uair when I was going for a UThrow > Uair at guaranteed killing percent and then saying why was I in the way...like a fox doesn't usually go for a Uair after an Uthrow

ANDDDD Faab was telling me that he was blaming him behind his back at one tournament when they teamed and they lost....it's an extremely bad/annoying quality, no doubt Kage will be blamed for their performance so far lol.

Still I want him to **** though lol.

VA

Smash Hero
LOL That is very interesting to know actually.

He done that to me at SNY as well and said it was mostly my fault when we lost...when he was doing stupidness like Kneeing me during a Uair when I was going for a UThrow > Uair at guaranteed killing percent and then saying why was I in the way...like a fox doesn't usually go for a Uair after an Uthrow

ANDDDD Faab was telling me that he was blaming him behind his back at one tournament when they teamed and they lost....it's an extremely bad/annoying quality, no doubt Kage will be blamed for their performance so far lol.

Still I want him to **** though lol.
He told me that Faab was the reason he didn't win teams. The guy trash talked me when I was doing majority of the heavy lifting in Sweden. I'm not rooting for him.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Their was a stream yesterday with Mango's falco.

I missed it. sob. :(
Really? :( That would have been so sick to see. It must not have been the official stream though 'cause I've pretty much been chatting in it since early yesterday.

I'm told the stream goes up at noon West Coast time. That is if they're running on time which, as we all know, is a big if.
Let's hope so! So many people getting restless in the chat (I can wait 100 years though).

Hype!

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
So wheres the link too this livestream?
Quick help me out as a fellow dutchie and falcon main :p

VA: I remember you putting in work against Pamaro and me at Beast while fuzzy was doing the killing.
Your a good player and a cool person. Fuzzyness shouldnt say all this things about his teammates -_-

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
He told me that Faab was the reason he didn't win teams. The guy trash talked me when I was doing majority of the heavy lifting in Sweden. I'm not rooting for him.
Even though I obv would like to see you root for him, I know you obv have valid reasons not to so I def understand that.

And yeah thats kinda gay to know he said that to you about Faab.

GENESIS LIVESTREAM (Not active yet)
http://genesisdbr.com/stream

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure it's going to be Abate, Eddy Mexico, Lucien

LLDL

Smash Hero
It is lol. I'm sure we'll get stream for the whole bracket, which is what is really important to me. Imo Pool results speak for them selves at any rate.

VA

Smash Hero
Even though I obv would like to see you root for him, I know you obv have valid reasons not to so I def understand that.

And yeah thats kinda gay to know he said that to you about Faab.

GENESIS LIVESTREAM (Not active yet)
http://genesisdbr.com/stream
I would root for you still, I just don't support the way he acts and has been speaking to me on facebook. He's been so cocky and the fact that I'm not the only one recognising now makes me want to be more honest about how I've always felt.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I'm gonna get a passport, book my flight, fly to Cali, walk in the venue and set up the stream myself.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
ANyone heard from Dr.pp second round pool?

I heard last night he got 1st in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom