• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio
gasp M2K and PP teaming

gasp Armada and Aniolas aka Tea Mugs

gasp Isai entering doubles

gasp Ken not going

Yeniths

East Midlands!
mehh just win Charles then everything is sorted :p :)

screw these guys lol, best of luck, we are all rooting for you :)

Tekk

Smash Lord
if you guys have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all, learn some life facts
That's just being hypocrit.
DUDE you're the biggest trashtalker I've ever seen, trashtalking your own *former* teammate in his back.
Learn some life facts ?That's funny, coming from you.

Anyway, good luck at G2, and see you at BEASTII. =]

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Kind of bad news guys, I'm finishing up with moving, but I won't have internet until Monday morning. You guys could still use this thread to separate from Brawl, but I won't be able to update the first post. Sorry guys.

strawhats

Smash Master
Mew2king is going to win. He has changed his mentality about the game drastically, and started practicing daily.
How do you know this? If you're a personal friend of his then, please explain more. Im interested.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Damnnn t3h icy needs to get himself a smart phone with internet connection

sanchaz

Smash Lord
mango then pp, armarda, hungrybox, follow by m2k ragequiting to h box, my predictions....well.... m2k raging will happen.

HELP!!!!! CAN SOMEONE POST THE MELEE LIVESTREAM LINK DIRECTLY ON HERE, I CANT SEEM TO CLICK IT ON MY PS3 OR I TOUCH. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Yeah im also getting problems With this fancy dbr stream, Why couldt they just stream via Justin or something? Does anyone know how to get this working on smartphones/iphone? Still very nice work dbr!

:phone:

Doser

Smash Ace
mango then pp, armarda, hungrybox, follow by m2k ragequiting to h box, my predictions....well.... m2k raging will happen.

HELP!!!!! CAN SOMEONE POST THE MELEE LIVESTREAM LINK DIRECTLY ON HERE, I CANT SEEM TO CLICK IT ON MY PS3 OR I TOUCH. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.
It's called an Ipod Touch, not an itouch that's just god damned gross. Also stop with the caps.

Lit

Smash Ace
Theres no livestream for MELEE today... Bionic just announced it

Van.

Smash Ace
Pound 5 info dump thread ***** this thread. Hopefully at night when people return to the hotel we'll get some updates.

Van.

Smash Ace
Thats a shame about mang0. Maybe he's just sandbaggging in pools, and he'll break out the spacies in bracket? I hope so. This makes me sad.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Thats a shame about mang0. Maybe he's just sandbaggging in pools, and he'll break out the spacies in bracket? I hope so. This makes me sad.
Yeah man, it was hard to watch Mango get bodied by G$'s Marth. Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom