• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Star King

Smash Hero
According to the stream chat (Lahti), G$ beat Armada too? LOLWUT

I think we're being trolled.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Lahti: Just don't post that i was torlling on the thread
Lahti: I wanna see who posts believing me

I'm posting this because I've decided to troll the troll.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Alas, I am not at G2; life johns. Thanks for the mention, but I came 25th at P5 ;)

Also, seeming lack of updates! Even for Day 1! I want to hear about all the madness

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Some random updates of Genesis 2!

Kou lost to Hugs 2-1
Meta got 3rd seed in his pool (SFAT got 1st seed and Nizro got 2nd) All the matches got recorded..
Tahsis is out of the tournament and so is 1XTC
Kage 2-0ed everyone in his pool
Leffen 2-0ed everyone in his pool
Mango is playing lots of friendlies with Dr PP and some matches Mango is even using Puff!
Otto beat Scar

More to come soon!

Lots of melee updates here! http://twitter.com/#!/alvinguyen

strawhats

Smash Master
I thought leffen lost to Germ....also good **** at mango using puff against pp in some matches. I wonder how that's going for him.

lol at the mango/G$ trolling.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I thought leffen lost to Germ....also good **** at mango using puff against pp in some matches. I wonder how that's going for him.

lol at the mango/G$ trolling.
I was gonna say.

Losing to g$ in pools is a good thing. It probably means you'll beat m2k later in bracket.

Happened to me.

Could happen to anyone.

Djent

Smash Champion
I was gonna say.

Losing to g$ in pools is a good thing. It probably means you'll beat m2k later in bracket.

Happened to me.

Could happen to anyone.
Lose to G$'s :marthmelee:, obtain 2nd seed, lose to 9th place finisher :falcomelee:, and get 4th anyway.

Lose to HBK's :marthmelee:, obtain 2nd seed, lose 2nd round to HBox :jigglypuffmelee:, and get 7th anyway.

Get first seed, lose to a guy's :sheikmelee: that is a renowned :falcomelee: slayer, lose to guy's :drmario: you beat earlier, get 13th.

...We may never understand your fickle brilliance, Zhu.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
S2J and Shroomed win 100$ MM against Fuzzyness and Kage, it was BO7 and the score was 4-1.

strawhats

Smash Master
so like how many melee players entered after registration was taken at the hotel yesterday?

also have mango and pp done their puff vs falco $50 MM. Shroomed been ****** **** up lately. He put in work against hbox in friendlies going 10-2.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Lose to G$'s :marthmelee:, obtain 2nd seed, lose to 9th place finisher :falcomelee:, and get 4th anyway.

Lose to HBK's :marthmelee:, obtain 2nd seed, lose 2nd round to HBox :jigglypuffmelee:, and get 7th anyway.

Get first seed, lose to a guy's :sheikmelee: that is a renowned :falcomelee: slayer, lose to guy's :drmario: you beat earlier, get 13th.

...We may never understand your fickle brilliance, Zhu.
Yeah so Marth and Doc are gay >(

But yeah, I think my Apex run is even cooler.

VA

Smash Hero
The problem is that he thinks that he is better then he is without any good reason..
Plus he acts like a complete ******. Hes not that bad as a player.. but as a person he digusts me.
The dutch are the best, why was I douche in Paris when you're so funny?

The Star King

Smash Hero
Damn, Europe really hates Fuzzyness. Not exactly the typical case for the US and its own Falcon mains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom