• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If only your post mentioned Brawl+ DJBROWNY! *rages*

YOU BROKE THE RULES! |:<

It's almost the end of the month folks, new 00pdated list coming soon. Maybe a new character in A tier? Who? YOU'LL NEVER GUESS!

I'm still waiting for Perth to give me their correct results and the ACT and Melb tournaments this weekend. I hadn't updated the list at all (except that earlier in the month error fix) because of there being a much higher congestion of tournaments towards the end of the month (Only 1 was before 5 days ago!) than well... kinda normal I guess.

Final question!
Should we change the data interval from 3 months to Four?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
3 months is good, 4 blocks a year.
I would main sonic if he wasnt so gay.
1991-1995 (or something like that) sonic was the freaking best, now he is a gay emo with **** voice acters and acts like a loser.

WHY DO THEY RUIN EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD!!?

Sieg

Smash Champion
you spelt defiantly wrong
I'm not going to point out the fact that you spelt it wrong aswell.

How is Brawl+? Is it fun? Like, the way it should be fun?

I'm interested to see what comboes people have come up with. With the inclusion of hitstun/etc.

Also, have you updated the list with QLD's latest?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
No Sieg, I haven't.
I don't think people want to see the humongous gap between MK and the rest... yet.

Holy moly, did I only just notice now that I said [09/04] instead of [09/05] ****KKKKKKKK. (9th of May = last update)

Brawl+ is a lot of fun, I like regular brawl just as much, I like the character changes, I like the speed increases, and I definitely like that it's constantly being twiqued to be 'better'. And that the guys tend to argue and listen to your suggestions.

Like atm I said "Marth's utilt should be faster", so they increased it, now it's melee all over again against Fox, LOL (Fox is considered Top tier again in this)

Sieg

Smash Champion
I will happily point out that you a) don't understand the joke or b) can't spell either.

on-topic: nope, I've got nothing.
I loled, then I felt sorry for you.

But seriously, Shaya should update with QLD's result because Kaion did really well with Spamus.

Defiantly did really well.

lol.

EDIT: Should totally make a Melee Tier lol.

Browny

Smash Hater
so... Ness' recovery is now completely broken?

25%, a large amount of invincibility frames, hits like a truck, ungimpable.

Only bad thing is its a bit slow. Indeed that is a silly change. Way to make one of the worst recoveries in the game become one of the best. Why dont they just go and make jigg's jab do 20%... Dont get me wrong i dont hate ness lol, I've mained him in all smash games, but thats just too much of a buff

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I believe I have turned a few Ness' recoveries around and sent them to their doom with Pit's down B shield...

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
u-tilt if u time it right it beats everything.. =P
ryans taunt would be lol.. ear **** motion, pulls out to bowling bowls and yelling YESSSsS

rumor has it vyse's diddy loses its hat when vyse is mad.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
A wild ZUBAT appears!
>Run
*two steps*
A wild ZUBAT appears!
>Run
*two steps*
A wild ZUBAT appears!

I would put them on equal levels of annoyance.

Splice

Smash Hero
Hey GaW got some placings at Saturday.
And he's so low, I think he'll be moving up quite a bit. :)

Browny

Smash Hater
protip

If you dont want brawl to be boring as ****, dont play characters like rob/d3/olimar

i think id rather normal brawl than being 0-deathed repeatedly. have you seen some of the utilt locks people can do... lol

Top Bottom