• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Alzi

Smash Master
I am lol'ing so dam hard right now that i am going outside to pump some weights.

And how much more does Tedeth want to come close to the T.V.

As for the kirby i saw Chudat **** DEFHE what ever that falco player. He was in the lead and Chudat just came with this **** kirby combo got him off stage and gimped him so dam hard it was ****. Thats all i like about kirby nothing else.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I am lol'ing so dam hard right now that i am going outside to pump some weights.
What?
You laugh and lift weights as a reaction?
You really are "that person" from WA aren't you?

Alright Sheldon.

:D
... You're on the list.

Edit: Oh wow! My signature finally showed up. Only took it about 12 hours.

Edit 2: Okay, and it didn't show up elsewhere. Rage.

Zero

Smash Hero
(Alzi) MILF MUM BIG **** ALZI SEALED GAME NERD VIRGIN CAN'T TALK TO GIRLS TOONISH ****S BLYIM5 LOVES **** HERE HE IS

lol alzi

Nova I'm actually gonna play you at THIS IS IT. I promise.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I wish I could adblock tibs.

Edit: Oh wait, I can adblock his avatar. Bwhahahahaha

Zero said:
Nova I'm actually gonna play you at THIS IS IT. I promise.
Yeah that'll be great and a nice change. I'll probably get destroyed because I'll be expecting yours to play exactly like Apollo's does and I'll just look bad.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
ok alzi, in addition to our MM, i also challenge you to a bench press competition.
Okay, look, I thought it was funny as well that he wants to MM you, but really, this is just going to far. Even for you. Leave the poor kid alone.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I want nothing to do with these stupid challenges.

Except a Master 3 one. You know the level that owned the hell out of you tibs? Yes, that one.

Sieg is right. We're all *******.

Edit: I DO NOT ****ING GET IT. I click the box that says "Show your signature" and it still doesn't do it. UGH.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Right so let's just get this back on topic.

Shaya is not allowed to win "This Is It" simply because I do not like Marth.

...16 wat....

Alzi

Smash Master
I never challenged Shmot to a money match. He did and i'm not accepting because he will beat me and it's obvious he will beat me in brawl. lol

Oh bench press sounds very sexy Shmot.

Metanova some places have disabled signatures so yeah. And it should only appear if your post is bigger then your sig.

I hope toon link goes higher in the list.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
ok alzi, in addition to our MM, i also challenge you to a bench press competition.

let the lolz begin!
Okay, look, I thought it was funny as well that he wants to MM you, but really, this is just going to far. Even for you. Leave the poor kid alone.

Oh bench press sounds very sexy Shmot.
condog, im pretty sure he wants to do this. he hasnt seen me irl so i suppose he cant know any better.

:)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Don't worry Alzi, he's all talk online.

Attila is actually all skin and bone. Just ask Tibs.

You've got this in the bag man.

Alzi

Smash Master
Why has this turned into some weight lifting competition.

I'm sure we all know who would win this. lmao

Alzi

Smash Master
For me shaya marth is one of those characters where you like him one day then the next you hate him then you like him then hate.

I like his play style though but somtimes i hate it. :p

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Why don't you like Marth Nova?
Because I mained Roy in Melee and Marth CHEATED Roy (pft, Ike is hardly a Marth/Roy clone) out of this game. Maybe it's Ike's fault, but Marth only made it and not Roy due to his popularity on Melee.
And I roll too much. That side-b annoys me.

Also, Marth V Sheik, blethora, I hate that M/U but I like using Sheik. I need practice with it. I'm just gonna do drastic things if I get any Marth's. DRASTIX.

I hate everything atm, not in a sooky way, but in same gay-rage way.

Goodnight.

And tibs you bother me with your non attendance of this event.

Edit: Splice if I had access to a gun the rat with lungs next door would be 6ft under.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Uhh, Marth is the original guy.

As much as I think Leaf or Celice (or Sety :D) would be pretty bad *** in the game, the Fire Emblem Logo in smash is the Falchion which is Marth's sword.

And whilst Roy's my boy, Marth's a manly man.

Alzi

Smash Master
Maybe that is why he plays Marth luke? Like he might be trying to tell us somthing through the way he plays brawl.

Did you go to San Diego Luke? Do you think the ranking list is by far diffrent then our ranking list?

Alzi

Smash Master
Guys i know what i said back then was a massive obvious thing i was just trying to get back on topic and had nothing to say so i looked at luke's location and it helped me out. :p Keep facepalming i hope you guys destroy yourselfs so if i ever go to a national i can win it once everyone kills themselfs facepalming.

Overswarm has put in some nice research though. To be honest i would agree if Metaknight was to be banned but since he is a character put in the game and alot of people mained him from the start then it's alittle unfair.

Top Bottom