• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Soooo much Kirby hate. FAR Q'S!

Time to crab battle!

I would've thought Earl would win lol

Alzi

Smash Master
I love vsing every single character in the game. :)

I've got this new bull**** happy attitute against other characters in brawl now and yeah it works.

tibs7

Smash Champion
luigi is teh gays. so is wario, freakin fat doosh never dies.
dekar is the only one that feels my pain

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
then glenn isnt doing his job right. ics are often the most frustrating character in the game (against non-top players anyway). unless you main mk.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Well in general I don't enjoy playing against ZSS, Zelda/Sheik, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Peach or Ice Climbers and some others lower down the tiers

But I always look forward to some enjoyable puzzling MK matches vs. Earl that involves lots of UpBing on his part and lots of Uairing on my part and it's a very fun little strategy game. Then he uses ZSS, so I figure it's a best of 5 and I'll wait for more MK. I lost the ZSS match and I CP'd Halberd coz Nicks told me to, and then I lost to his MK. And it turned out to be a set of 3. I should stop CPing Halberd...

I enjoyed the first match, didn't enjoy the second, and then I wasn't really in a happy state to play the MKvGaW MU.

Pretty much, I'm not too fussed playing Nix's ZSS or Apollos ZSS (I haven't played yours Zero), but when I lose the normally most enjoyable matches of the tournament to more ZSS-liness, it's just annoying.
Don't lie Splice, you love all my ZSS shenanigans, and then killing me at 80% with a tipper Dsmash while I'm in mid air or something. =)

Alzi

Smash Master
then glenn isnt doing his job right. ics are often the most frustrating character in the game (against non-top players anyway). unless you main mk.
I haven't vs'ed glenn's ice climbers in ages and i ment ice climbers in general make me lol.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Hard to do for a number of reasons. You're almost never going to be on FD, and ZSS has trouble grabbing Wario.
This. The infinite is pretty easy once you get it handled. But trying to get a professional Wario with one of the slowest grabs in the game requires some skill.

EDIT: And yeah Earl has watched me infinite Tedeth's wario on many occasions, I'm sure he's learnt it all now xD

Zero

Smash Hero
Hard to do for a number of reasons. one reason
That reason being you can jump out of it. Or buffer a bike if you don't like the timing.

there goes another tool vs. Ted. ****

also Jupz please don't talk about ZSS, you know nothing.

Alzi

Smash Master
All i know about *** is whatever i have seen Apollo do online.

oh Did i say *** sorry i ment ZSS.

Vlade

Social Outcast
You guys haven't even played alzi so how would you know?

He might be the next Corpsecreate to win a surprise national tournament lol

(In case you guys didn't realise, I'm just joking around)

Alzi

Smash Master
You would **** me though.

I'll do good against your Ice Climbers though because i will be seperating your babe from you then you will just become sandbag for me.

Alzi

Smash Master
He sorta can actually now that i think of it lol. You can't really punish it either lol.

YEAH TIBS WOOOO. I keep thinking your avatar is exactly what you look like in real life. :p

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Mr. Gaga? I love it when people say things like that about her, as if I'd like her less if those dumb rumours were true. :D

And also, for the record, tibs has that picture because some idiot claimed I looked like that idiot in his idiot profile. Idiots.

^ That is me, with my "I ****ing hate Wario/Tedeth and that Smashville moving platform" face on. Oh wow! We have the same hair style! We must look alike.

ARUAGH!

Edit: Attila > Tibs.

Edit 2: I need to put this topic back on topic due to this random rant, so let's just get bash to backing Kirby? Umm, that was a mistake but I'm gonna leave it there anywhere.

I'm tired.

Top Bottom