• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
It's about time the USA achieved (or is achieving) free health care. Canada had it for over 4 decades now.
You know another good thing Canada's been pumping out lately?

Ganon mains.

I'm serious. Has anyone noticed how 90% of the most amazing Ganondorfs either come directly from Canada or a bordering state?

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
yea however that money comes out of your pay check, or will when you start working[@canada]l
It works for Sweden. People there have to pay close to 60% in taxes from their paycheck. But guess what? The government uses this to provide for everyone. Nobody is hungry, nobody is unprovided for, no matter how young or old you are, and no matter how sick you are or not. Taxes work.

@HomE

Smash Ace
You know another good thing Canada's been pumping out lately?

Ganon mains.

I'm serious. Has anyone noticed how 90% of the most amazing Ganondorfs either come directly from Canada or a bordering state?
Well me and Breezy are from MN, soooo thats at least somewhat correct

Reim

Smash Journeyman
It works for Sweden. People there have to pay close to 60% in taxes from their paycheck. But guess what? The government uses this to provide for everyone. Nobody is hungry, nobody is unprovided for, no matter how young or old you are, and no matter how sick you are or not. Taxes work.
It's the same in Denmark.
And yeah, it does work. But only if the people are willing to live with paying the taxes.
There's a couple of people who move out of the country simply to pay less taxes.

Twilight_Warrior

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, it's been a while. I sorta dropped out of the forums for a while, having not played Brawl in forever. But now I need a new opponent. I consider myself fairly good as Ganon, but I'm nowhere near the high tier. maybe not even the mid tier, idk. Am I just added at the bottom of the list? or do I have to face somone to get a ranking?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Anybody know a Ganon by the name of Michael Hey? I was just informed that he's like some god-Ganon. o_O

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
You just heard of him? He's the best Ganon results wise.
No disrespect intended to you, Vex, but with your alter egos, I'm gonna need someone else to validate that before I can have concrete certitude. :p Not to say I doubt the possibility, just skeptical is all.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
I saw a few videos on Youtube of that Michael Hey-guy, he was quite good. But the only videos I could find were around 2 years old.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Not sure, but he does seem really good. In any case, he's had some really good placements with just Ganon.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
So yeah. I'll be going to an unofficial/private tournament tomorrow, in my town. Going for doubles and singles. We'll see how it goes, since I'll pretty much be the only guy playing low-tier. Wish me luck. :goomba:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
So yeah. I'll be going to an unofficial/private tournament tomorrow, in my town. Going for doubles and singles. We'll see how it goes, since I'll pretty much be the only guy playing low-tier. Wish me luck. :goomba:
Do well. I've also got another tournament coming up myself.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
note that m2k 2-0'd DLA's ganon too ;)

INUI LOGIC
Lol, note that M2K SD'd with Nair at 40% or lower in 3 out of the 6 stocks in the 2 games Breezy won XD

Breezy's definitely better at the Ike vs Ganon matchup than me though. It's one of the 6 or so matchups that I can't stand using Ganon for (I'm much better with DK).

Also, don't make me mention how Breezy did in regular singles XD

I <3 you breezy, get mad at Nappy for making me say that :(

___X___

Smash Lord
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............. nismo? yeah nismo! hahaha he was nothing special though. but still, an MK MAIN!!!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............. nismo? yeah nismo! hahaha he was nothing special though. but still, an MK MAIN!!!
I watched Nismo (I think) play someone named Princess Aura at Larry Birthday Blowout. Didn't actually watch them play though. Nice job either way.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Lol, note that M2K SD'd with Nair at 40% or lower in 3 out of the 6 stocks in the 2 games Breezy won XD

Breezy's definitely better at the Ike vs Ganon matchup than me though. It's one of the 6 or so matchups that I can't stand using Ganon for (I'm much better with DK).

Also, don't make me mention how Breezy did in regular singles XD

I <3 you breezy, get mad at Nappy for making me say that :(
nah breezy just ***** him. ***** HIM HARD

and breezys still getting used to falco :p you still need to grow out those sideburns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom