• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Just doing this to entertain myself, this is how i see the top 2 tiers..

Lords of Ganon
RayKalm
IJosh
Zhouten(is he still active?)
Fonz

Kings of Ganon

DLA
Breezy
Z1gma
stRIP
Twilight Prince
Ant1

Just a couple minor changes, but i think that's a pretty solid top 10.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
For that matter, is Ijosh still active?

Where is he?

Best according to who? Can I see some results? Micheal Hey seems to be doing really well.

Also I'm alittle annoyed Albert L isn't an honorable mention :/
Who the $%&# is Albert L?

No, seriously. He could be William Wallace for all the evidence I've seen of this name's existence.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Best according to who? Can I see some results? Micheal Hey seems to be doing really well.

Also I'm alittle annoyed Albert L isn't an honorable mention :/
Not familar with him actually, but if he's gonna be our King of evil, he needs to drop by the Ganon boards occasionally, otherwise he only gets an honorable mention, even if he JV 4 stocks m2k and ally in Pound 4.

Probably should've noted this before, but it only ranks people active around here.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Q#1: Who has the best Tourney Results?
Isn't it Fonz?

Q#2: Is this a Power Ranking List, or a Boards Ranking List?
I honestly don't remember.

YesNoMaybeSo

Smash Apprentice
Q#1: Who has the best Tourney Results?
Isn't it Fonz?

Q#2: Is this a Power Ranking List, or a Boards Ranking List?
I honestly don't remember.
i think it's a little bit of both..

and as the guy before me said, shouldn't those who use Ganon only have more priority than those who use secondarys/thirds?

pretty cool list though

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Clai doesn't go all Ganondorf in tournament
I'm sure there aren't that many Ganondorf mains
3. I'm confident that Albert L is indeed the best Ganondorf (I play with him and Clai a lot and if Clai is high tier according to you guys, then I can only imagine what you consider Albert once you get a taste of him)
4. Tourney results shouldn't mean anything at all unless you're winning top 3. Even then it's kind of iffy if it's a total scrub fest, but at least with getting 3 people know your making it through everyone to one of the finals matches. Other than just seeing that a Ganondorf is placing in the money, you should only look at who they actually beat and lose to.

@HomE

Smash Ace
1. This is a Ganon boards tier list (right?)

2. Who the Fk is Albert? if hes not on the Ganon Boards why the hell would he be on our tier list?

3. DoonKoon, you should be happy that Kosk comment slipped under the radar, you are either a ****** or a troll.... either way GTFO, TY

4. I'm hungry

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Just doing this to entertain myself, this is how i see the top 2 tiers..

Lords of Ganon
RayKalm
IJosh
Zhouten(is he still active?)
Fonz

Kings of Ganon

DLA
Breezy
Z1gma
stRIP
Twilight Prince
Ant1

Just a couple minor changes, but i think that's a pretty solid top 10.
I feel denied :[

@HomE

Smash Ace
No offense red, but do you consider yourself one of the top 10 Ganon mains on these boards?

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm sincerely asking you where you think you should be on the list.

I know my top 10 isn't 100% accurate, there are a lot of amazing Ganon mains I haven't had the pleasure of playing/seeing replays(Red8, Jekyll, Clai, ect..). Thats just a list based on MY knowledge of all the Ganon mains that I've seen play(or seen replays of) recently. The last time we played was a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure my wifi was garbage... But, you should definitely be on the tier list, and pretty high up IMO.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Clai doesn't go all Ganondorf in tournament

3. I'm confident that Albert L is indeed the best Ganondorf (I play with him and Clai a lot and if Clai is high tier according to you guys, then I can only imagine what you consider Albert once you get a taste of him)
This. This. This. This.

Tournament placing wise, I suck. Like really really suck. Skill-wise, I'm fine, but I can't translate that into tournament placings like DLA and Breezy can. Breezy should switch places with me in the tier list, it's a better justice for all of us, because the last thing I want to be is a disappointment (Ganon didn't even help me get out of pools at APEX. There were like 3 DDD mains in my pool that gave me enough points to get out and I used G&W at all of them. I lost all of the pool matches I used Ganon in [although to be fair, the matches I used Ganon in were the two best people in the pool]).

I'm guessing contribution to the boards counts more than tournaments, since that would explain why I'm so high while Albert L doesn't even get a mention. While he is one of the best Ganons in America, he doesn't do anything to help the rest of us.

DoonKoon

Smash Journeyman
so if clai doesn't go all ganon in tournaments...wouldn't that mean that raykalm is the only one that goes all Ganon in north america (or the world 0_o?) and still places high?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
so if clai doesn't go all ganon in tournaments...wouldn't that mean that raykalm is the only one that goes all Ganon in north america (or the world 0_o?) and still places high?
Places what? Again, give me results, unless your actually just assuming this based off of what you've heard.

To my knowledge, Ray doesn't travel.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
If this Tier List is based on Tourney Results, then why am I even included?
I don't plan on traveling to the other side of the earth to participate in American tourneys.

@HomE

Smash Ace
For the love of god... Follow these instructions exactly..

1) Delete your SWF account

2) Curb stomp your Wii, hard.

3) Carefully unplug your computer and all its components (keyboard, mouse, monitor, tower, Ect..) and put them in your dryer, on high heat (the cotton setting) for AT LEAST 1.5 hours...

4) Go watch TV your work is done

srsly tho gtfo..

edit: Z1G, as far as I know this is just a Ganon boards tier list, and we use all the criteria we can to determine who is the "best". Tourney results being part, but not all of the criteria..

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
For the love of god... Follow these instructions exactly..

1) Delete your SWF account

2) Curb stomp your Wii, hard.

3) Carefully unplug your computer and all its components (keyboard, mouse, monitor, tower, Ect..) and put them in your dryer, on high heat (the cotton setting) for AT LEAST 1.5 hours...

4) Go watch TV your work is done

srsly tho gtfo..

edit: Z1G, as far as I know this is just a Ganon boards tier list, and we use all the criteria we can to determine who is the "best". Tourney results being part, but not all of the criteria..
I lol'd so hard

TP

Smash Master
Ummm... really? I stopped watching after one stock, since the DDD messed up the chain grab THREE times during it and then died when he shouldn't have because of no momentum canceling. Better example please?

Anyway, has anybody else realized how pointless all this arguing is? There are the 10 Ganon @Home listed, this Albert guy, Clai, etc. All of us have arguments for being better than each other, but you know what? We all live far away from each other and face different opponents. This arguing won't reach a conclusive answer.

Besides, the whole argument will become pointless when a win my tourney (in my sig) going all Ganon and establish myself as number 1. ;)

:034:

@HomE

Smash Ace
I was gonna say it earlier but i didnt want to double post...

That match Vs the D3, lol... TP already listed the glaringly obvious mistakes...

Not saying this Albert guy isn't good, I'm sure he is.. but thats a pretty awful example.... even I would look good playing a mentally challenged D3.... cause hes fat.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
.... cause hes fat.
In the wild, the fat ones are the most attractive mates, since they'll survive the longest without eating.

Actually I think that's just for women. Still, everyone loves a sugar daddy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so he messed up a lil, that DDD is still good. Albert won the MM in a Bo5. That same DDD took me out of crews (3 v 3 stocks). Albert has also beaten Rush, Steel2nd, and many others. Watch his combo video.

TP

Smash Master
so he messed up a lil, that DDD is still good. Albert won the MM in a Bo5. That same DDD took me out of crews (3 v 3 stocks). Albert has also beaten Rush, Steel2nd, and many others. Watch his combo video.
That DDD's overall skill has nothing to do with his performance in one set.

As for the combo video, I just watched it. There were 2 very good moves I saw in it, and besides that just regular, smart edgeguarding. Not too impressive. There happened to be 2 combos against you in it. In both, you showed that you knew very little about the matchup. I therefore don't think you are a good choice for who to decide how good a Ganon is. Albert still could be the best Ganon, but I have yet to see any convincing evidence.

DoonKoon

Smash Journeyman
lol at other people deciding who the best ganon main is just because they're the only one they played

and @home, shutup

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
That DDD's overall skill has nothing to do with his performance in one set.

As for the combo video, I just watched it. There were 2 very good moves I saw in it, and besides that just regular, smart edgeguarding. Not too impressive. There happened to be 2 combos against you in it. In both, you showed that you knew very little about the matchup. I therefore don't think you are a good choice for who to decide how good a Ganon is. Albert still could be the best Ganon, but I have yet to see any convincing evidence.

I play Chibo... .......

By the way, I Warlock Punch'd M2K in a teams friendly, so unless someone here can Murder Punch him in singles and/or in tournament, I'm pretty much cemented as the manliest Ganondorf ever. Ever.

I also Warlock Punch'd Inui in a friendly ditto, in which he SD'd on his last stock right after that. He said his controller messed up, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what really happened.

noradseven

Smash Lord
I play Chibo... .......

By the way, I Warlock Punch'd M2K in a teams friendly, so unless someone here can Murder Punch him in singles and/or in tournament, I'm pretty much cemented as the manliest Ganondorf ever. Ever.
noice, but unfortunatly your efforts will be meaningless when I beat M2K with my taunt mixup(not spoiling, yet), at FRXIII if M2K is there and I have time to MM him between the MB/GG/SWRS/BB stuff ill be playing.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
I'm glad you fixed breezy, I feel like his placement now is more accurate than it was. Also, I feel like the lurker Kishin deserves a spot upper-mid, he's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom