• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm gonna be going solo Ganon on October 3rd at HOBO low tiers. It's gonna be ****ing hard with the likes of Xyro and Bwett and Espy there.

Superspright

Smash Lord
Gerudo > WP is Ganon's best combo.
into Japanese
Gerudo"WPのGanonは最高のコンボです。
back into English
Gerudo "WP's Ganon is the best combo.
back into Japanese
Gerudoは"WPのGanonは最高のコンボです。
back into English
Gerudo is "WP's Ganon is the best combo.
back into Japanese
Gerudoは"WPのGanonは最高のコンボです。
back into English
Gerudo is "WP's Ganon is the best combo.

Whoa, look at that.
Ganon himself is a Combo.

Gotta learn that Combo!
Sorry, but:

let's go!
Ganondorf has no combos
into Japanese
Ganondorfないコンボている
back into English
Ganondorf combo is not
back into Japanese
Ganondorfコンボされていません
back into English
Ganondorf is not a combo
back into Japanese
Ganondorfコンボされていません
back into English
Ganondorf is not a combo

Superspright

Smash Lord
peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers if peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers how many pecks of pickled peppers did peter piper pick?
into Japanese
ピーターパイパー酢漬け唐辛子の場合ピーターパイパー酢漬け唐辛子のでしたピーターパイパーピックアップ酢漬け唐辛子のどれだけのキスつつく選んだつつく選んだ?
back into English
Chosen chosen peck kiss peck of pickled peppers how many pickled peppers did Pitapaipapikkuappu case of pickled peppers Peter Piper Peter Piper?
back into Japanese
選択選択したキスをどのように多くの酢漬け唐辛子酢漬け唐辛子のPitapaipapikkuappuケースでした酢漬け唐辛子のペックペックピーターパイパーピーターパイパー?
back into English
Of pickled peppers how many pickled peppers kiss chosen selection of pickled peppers did Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu case?
back into Japanese
どのように多くの酢漬け唐辛子酢漬け唐辛子の選択選択したキス酢漬け唐辛子のPekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu場合ですか?
back into English
Kiss chosen selection of pickled peppers pickled peppers how many pickled peppers Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu What if?
back into Japanese
酢漬け唐辛子酢漬け唐辛子どのように多くの酢漬け唐辛子Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappuどのような分野の選択キス場合は?
back into English
How many pickled peppers pickled peppers pickled peppers Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu what field you choose is kissing?
back into Japanese
どのように多くの酢漬け唐辛子唐辛子Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu選択]フィールドに口づけをした唐辛子のピクルス漬け?
back into English
How many pickled peppers peppers Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu selected pickled peppers pickled in the field of a kiss?
back into Japanese
どのように多くの酢漬け唐辛子唐辛子Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu酢漬け唐辛子キスのフィールドに漬けて、選択した?
back into English
How many pickled peppers peppers Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu kiss put them in the field of pickled peppers, selected?
back into Japanese
どのように多くの酢漬け唐辛子唐辛子Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu酢漬け唐辛子のフィールドに、選択に入れてキスを?
back into English
How many pickled peppers peppers Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu field of pickled peppers, a selection into a kiss?
back into Japanese
どのように漬け、唐辛子、キスに選択の多くの酢漬け唐辛子唐辛子Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappuフィールド?
back into English
How pickles, peppers, pickled chili peppers Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu kiss a lot of choice in the field?
back into Japanese
どのように漬け、ピーマン、Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappuフィールドの選択肢はたくさんのキスを酢漬けの唐辛子?
back into English
How pickles, peppers, Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu field options to kiss a lot of pickled peppers?
back into Japanese
どのように漬け、ピーマン、Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappuフィールドのオプション酢漬け唐辛子のたくさんのキスをする?
back into English
How pickles, peppers, Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu to kiss a lot of options in the field of pickled peppers?
back into Japanese
どのように漬け、ピーマン、Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu酢漬け唐辛子のフィールド内のオプションの多くのキスをする?
back into English
How pickles, peppers, Pekkupekkupitapaipapitapaipa Pitapaipapikkuappu to kiss a lot of options in the field of pickled peppers?

LOL...the translation got tongue twisted ralmfao.

**** double post. Sorry.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Come on, now... it's enough that I'm letting you spam this thread... please don't start breaking rules I have to punish you for.
But.. but they just wana have fun.

Actually, I agree with Phantom. This spam's getting on my nerves.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Ray Kalm has the best Ganondorf.
into Japanese
レイKalm Ganondorf最高しています。
back into English
Kalm Ganondorf has the best Ray.
back into Japanese
Kalm Ganondorf最高ているレイ。
back into English
Ray is best Kalm Ganondorf.
back into Japanese
レイは最高のKalm Ganondorf。
back into English
Ray is the best Kalm Ganondorf.
back into Japanese
レイは、最高のKalm Ganondorfです。
back into English
Ray, Kalm Ganondorf is the best.

back into Japanese
レイ、Kalm Ganondorfに最適です。

back into English
Ray, Kalm Ganondorf is the best.

Ray is the best Kalm Ganondorf.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dude... I just got on his case about double posting and you go and do it immediately after? You guys are seriously testing my patience. Last chance.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
PhantomX can relaX. Ganon will stop the spamming.
into Japanese
PhantomXすることができますおくつろぎください。 Ganonはスパムを停止します。
back into English
Please PhantomX you can feel at home. Ganon will stop the spam.
back into Japanese
してください。PhantomX自宅で感じることができる。ガノンドロフは、スパムを停止します。
back into English
Please. PhantomX can feel at home. Ganon is to stop the spam.
back into Japanese
どうぞ。 PhantomX自宅で感じることができる。 Ganonはスパムを阻止することです。
back into English
Please. PhantomX can feel at home. Ganon is to prevent spam.
back into Japanese
どうぞ。 PhantomX自宅で感じることができる。 Ganonはスパムを防ぐためです。
back into English
Please. PhantomX can feel at home. Ganon is to prevent spam.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
So, like, either we can keep using the Translation Stabilizer, or it's too spammy.

Put the Foot down on it or do not, PX. I'd feel much better that way.

In other news, I have picked up a host of characters. Fox is lulz and extremely stimulating. Link's Boomerang is the shiz. Mario lets me say "u mad 'cause I'm stylin' on you" and I derive exorbitant glee from this for some reason. I switched to Marth's red costume and literally right there stopped sucking. I think it's the pink scabbard. :rolleyes: And now Peach. Wow, do I love Peach. I spent all this time getting owned by Peaches, and tried a few times and couldn't control her. Then I picked her up again and everything just worked. I just did all the stuff that ***** me and I beat a Peach main on wifi. Meaningless, yes, but I watched it and it just looks like I knew what I was doing, lol. Plus taunts contain Great Justice. Precision side-taunting will paralyze teh oppositions.

Also, Peach >> Olimar.

It's just too bad she seems to need the dedication of a mainer to do anything worthwhile.

Has anyone checked out the Badass moveset thread?

:034:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm gonna be going solo Ganon on October 3rd at HOBO low tiers. It's gonna be ****ing hard with the likes of Xyro and Bwett and Espy there.
What the hell are you talking about?

Sonic isn't low tier.
Even though that's were he belongs

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
What has happened to the Ganon boards lately? They've been very dead.
... school year?

I'm in 4th year at university, actually. >______> TP might be overestimating a Freshman's workload, I think. (And I'm in sciences.)

It's Hell after that, though. :urg:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I'm going to put a vote in for school too, and because when I think about Smash, I'd much rather play the game than come to the forums to talk about it.

I'm also picking other characters to see which ones suit my playstyle when it comes to playing to win, because as amazingly fun to play as Ganon is, he's simply not a character that wins at anything. It's become increasingly apparent that I'll either have to play to win or play to have fun, and the two can't coincide.

This game is terrible.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
What the last two said. I'll pull the school card and say that I've been trying out other characters.

Granted, I'm not a technical player, I'm extremely casual, but I've been trying out characters to balance out my Ganon. I've found Peach and Olimar to be fun. Jiggz and Link are cool too, but I prefer (the air) Melee Link over Brawl Link, and Jiggz is too light.

Smash Hero
It's been dead because school started + there's not a whole lot to talk about. :/

I've been learning MK as a secondary to Ganondorf, for my next tourney and that's all that's been happening with Ganon for me.

I'm at the Disco Room a whole lot more nowadays

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
What? Just switch to Meta Knight.

... not an ironic/mocking statement. Serious sentiment.

I think it's the Truth, that guys who don't main, but secondary Meta Knight, in this game, right now, are in denial. About something.

EDIT: stRIP your English was perfect. Your narrative style lead to technically incorrect grammar, but that takes a back seat to readability.
Srsly. So many people in Canada U.S. can speak, but just write like **** when they're in a word processor or something like YouTube. Mindboggling. Foreign speakers are much more careful and so, really don't have anything to worry about if they think they know all the verb tenses. *thumbup*

stRIP

Smash Ace
Im playing chars THAT I LIKE since im playing smash. And im playing it since the release of ssb64

SSB64=>Captain Falcon. But i like stylish Heavy Chars more, so Ganon in Melee WAS PERFECT for me, because i liked captain falcon fight style.

Then in Brawl, im still playing Ganon, i dont care that hes crap. I've played LUCARIO as my second until about ~6 months ago and i was known as the best LUCARIO and Ganon in Germany. But then, LUCARIO got reaaaaaaaaally boring (a lot of LUCARIOs quit because of that reason). So i thought, im going to 2nd my 3rd i had that Time, Snake.

I liked him, because he felt heavy and i like heavy chars. Before, i played Metaknight 2 Times!!! after the release of Brawl. But then... one day... i thought, ok lets play Mk. Lulz tierwhore. Just 1 Match. I really started to like him, whether hes heavyweight or not. Now hes my 2nd together with Snake. I had a lot of thoughts...what will some people say if they know, im playing Metaknight as my 2nd? i dont care, srsly. I play him, cuz i like him thats all.

CRAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEENNNNNNNGGGGGGGLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

FD, are you playing Metaknight because of the tierlist, or because you started to like him?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
What has happened to the Ganon boards lately? They've been very dead.
been busy with university. I'm in my senior year and im taking a full load. Last semester was summer and i only took 2 classes. :ohwell:

Smash Hero
What? Just switch to Meta Knight.

... not an ironic/mocking statement. Serious sentiment.

I think it's the Truth, that guys who don't main, but secondary Meta Knight, in this game, right now, are in denial. About something.
Meh

FD, are you playing Metaknight because of the tierlist, or because you started to like him?
I started liking his playstyle, or at least, the way I play him.

I play the game because I liking playing as certain characters, and MK is slowly becoming one of them

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Get ***** Ganon, new AiB ladder rules
Counterpick stages:

* Battleship Halberd
* Brinstar
* Castle Siege
* Delfino Plaza
* Frigate Orpheon
* Lylat Cruise
* Jungle Japes
* PictoChat
* Rainbow Cruise

Distant Planet, Luigi's Mansion, Norfair, and Pokemon Stadium 2 have been removed from the CP list, and PictoChat has been added.
However, I do enjoy a good helping of Pictochat, even though the only time I've ever played on it was a CP match against Kalm in GGII :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom