• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I saw Inui's metaknight get beaten badly in crews by FOW's Ness today at Genesis.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Nobody let Kalm know about the new frame data on how fast every pummel is. He'll go into his smug "I was right" mode. :urg:

:034:
I was right.

Ganon's tied as the second slowest with Luigi, only character below him is Metaknight. Now add his low damage (2.1% fresh, it should've been 3% at least for a pummel this slow), crappy grab-range, and 1 frame below average grab. Yeah, who has the worst grab-game?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I was right.

Ganon's tied as the second slowest with Luigi, only character below him is Metaknight. Now add his low damage (2.1% fresh, it should've been 3% at least for a pummel this slow), crappy grab-range, and 1 frame below average grab. Yeah, who has the worst grab-game?
Zelda, weren't you listening the last time we discussed this?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
jiggz grab range is great but her pummel is soooo **** slow she cant refresh for ****

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
(Inui)

Quote:
Huh? We're not even comparable. Mine's significantly better because of how much better of a player I am. I don't have to main Ganondorf to be better with him than Ganondorf mains. >_>;

http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...ui#post7478787
I always laugh too hard at this because Inui's trying to compare his Ganon with mine after the APEX tournament. I love how stuck-up Inui could be at times.

I guess I could use an intro in this thread. The name's Clai, and my sole reason for playing this game is to prove that you can play like a man in Brawl and still win. I attempt to play as manly as possible and thus try crazy things like using Warlock Punches and taunting while the opponent is still on the stage. Don't underestimate me as a scrub, though, as I know full well what it takes to win in this competitive environment. I don't visit the forums too often because I try to use a playstyle that's as original as possible, but it also means I keep missing out on these awesome Ganongasm tournaments (you wouldn't see too much of me, anyway. My online play is terrible compared to offline). When I do lurk the forums, I try to post whatever match-up knowledge I have (it's not much) and to post the findings of whatever testing I can come up with to find Ganon's true limits.

In short, I will be the manliest Ganon. Just try and prove me wrong.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Kalm, I just noticed that you've put Zerxion's introduction INSIDE MY introduction '-'

I don't wanna be bossy or anything, but the beginning name of each introduction could have a specific color; then it'd be easier to see when the next one starts.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Oh ****, Z1gma is about to get Rested by Zerx!

Side note, Noobicidal looks lovely.

Ant1

Smash Ace
I won my second tourney a few days ago, with all snake. He just makes life so much simpler!
I wouldn't have won if i had gone all ganon, an olimar and falco player were present and yeah... lol
Like i said in the other tier thread, i fell fine with my current tier placement, i was too high and now its more proper.

But i think i set a doubles dmg % record. 580% dmg given to 205% dmg taken. So many f-tilts... and n-airs. With snake of course.

TP

Smash Master
Hey guys, have any of you looked at the Melee Fox guide?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=35050

It's absolutely amazing. It puts every other guide in the world to shame, including our Ganon guide, any other character guide, tour guides, the system missiles use to find their targets, and the Bible. We should try to model our guide after this thing, though with 1% the length.

:034:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
D: Zhouten is quitting Brawl? He was amazing. Gawd **** it.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Hey guys, have any of you looked at the Melee Fox guide?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=35050

It's absolutely amazing. It puts every other guide in the world to shame, including our Ganon guide, any other character guide, tour guides, the system missiles use to find their targets, and the Bible. We should try to model our guide after this thing, though with 1% the length.
There was a moment where I was asking "Wait, how is the Bible a guide?"

Silly me. >_<

I'm trying to figure out what he means by a PK Thunder 'net' to stop shine spikes. If Ness takes damage the PK Thunder disappears. That's always been true.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
With such stringent standards, they catch every dangerous knife, right? Well, there was somebody who got through a security checkpoint with a four-inch knife blade after getting his apparently far more dangerous pudding confiscated.
From one of the websites recommended by the site JayDeth posted.

Pwn'd.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Oh no! I've completely vanished from the list o.o.

Oh well, at least I get honorable mentions. Speaking of honorable mentions, did DAD happen to disappear too?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Yeah, he had his 1000th post, then he just stopped.

I miss him. Him and his lollerskates. I'd lace up anything if it would only bring him back. ;_;

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I can still hear DAD's "Atta boy".
He'll be back. I can feel it.

A guy like him doesn't just leave without saying anything.

Funniest thing in a while was when Salty Kracka went all "I'M BACK !!", just to leave again, the next day.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Oh no! I've completely vanished from the list o.o.

Oh well, at least I get honorable mentions. Speaking of honorable mentions, did DAD happen to disappear too?
Swoops !

Oh man...
You're really Back ?!

Nice to see you in the Ganon Board !

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Hey dude, you know something...Salty still plays Ganon, and he's still better than me.

And anyhow, I honestly think I'm overrated on that list, but people will have to play me to figure that out.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Swoops I want to talk with you about New Clues for Ganondorf's Dsmash.

I know, Dsmash unfortunately sucks. But I'm studying some Mindgames with Dsmash.

I just wanna help you and help to update your Guide.

What do you say ? I wanna test.

Happy day ! Swoops Back !

x_Deity_x

Smash Cadet
If Deity's internet wasn't such a lametard, he'd be able to place somewhere on the list there.

Still, fun to see all the mains of the board listed~

::knows the comment is extremely random::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom