• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It didn't work for me either. Guess hotlinking is a "No" for that site. Try it again.
>see math x ike pairing
>rage
everytime i go to an anime convention in my ike costume, im practically forced to kiss a fat spotty marf cosplayer for the fangirls own desires, not ever gonna happen XD

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
If you cosplay as Ike, you should make sure that nobody will get any sympathy from you.(By slaughtering everyone with your giant sword:awesome:)

You know how you can scare fangirls away and bring everyone else to **** their pants? Cosplay as Ganon. Murder them with your beastly grasp.

:250:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
>see math x ike pairing
>rage
>greentexting on swf

everytime i go to an anime convention in my ike costume, im practically forced to kiss a fat spotty marf cosplayer for the fangirls own desires, not ever gonna happen XD
Pick a decent cosplay then. I've never been barraged by fangirls wanting to suck my face while crossplaying as Suiseiseki.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the girlfriend doesnt let me do ganon, because then she'd have ot cospaly zelda, which she doesnt want to do, such a shame
also it doesnt actually happen, i jsut get stalked for the rest of the weekend waiting for my moment of weakness, thereforei have to be strong at all times during conventions XD

Exalted

Smash Lord
Y'know, if you cosplay as Ganon, anyone whose name isn't Chuck Norris will be a girl compared to you.

Infinite girlfriends! :D

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I just started paying attention and apparently missed Daisy and Rosalina in bikinis, Marth/Ike yaoi, and cosplay talk... what?! XD

I want to cosplay as Ganondorf myself. Seeing as I've gained a bit of weight over the summer and fall, I may go as Wind Waker Dorf, unless I can burn off some of it, in which case, Twilight Dorf will be appropriate. XD

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
It will become a better MU for everyone because their powerful grab game will be less effective.The main reason why they are horrible MUs for us isn't the grab though.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
It will become a better MU for everyone because their powerful grab game will be less effective.The main reason why they are horrible MUs for us isn't the grab though.

Yeah, without their grabs, they're still asstacular MUs. But without their grabs, that alleviates the threat of infinites or 0-deaths, so it's a HUGE improvement. 'Cept Olimar. Oli has the range of Ganon's pecker, so his grab is just a horrible little bonus.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its great news for ike against olimar, since his annoying-*** grab stuff ruins us to hell. but for ganon i cant see it helping much other than lessining the damage taken from grab releases

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I have to sig this.
That was sig-worthy? I gotta say, I'm honored. :laugh:
I gotta say, that is extremely useful. If mastered and put into practice in competitive tourneys, grabs just may end up being nigh obsolete! O:

Yeah, but at least it gives Ganondorf one less thing to worry about. For Yoshi MUs, this is quite huge, or so I imagine. Olimar... well, he's Olimar. As for Ice Climbers, assuming players learn to master this, it may actually affect their tier placement by potentially astronomical levels (maybe).

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Not so weird actually.
If you all have seen the Ultimate Ganoncide on pirate ship with that catapult thingy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXA4SjF1-M

If you use Side B on the right frame just when you get hit or whatever, you WILL do it :p
Both of those videos are really weird, though the knee one is weirder because the knee actually has hitstun, unlike the catapult (IIRC).

We should experiment with this IMO, I mean, he didn't hit the wall or anything. He just flat out canceled the momentum the frame he got hit.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Both of those videos are really weird, though the knee one is weirder because the knee actually has hitstun, unlike the catapult (IIRC).

We should experiment with this IMO, I mean, he didn't hit the wall or anything. He just flat out canceled the momentum the frame he got hit.
If an Electric effect attack hits somebody while they are touching something they can bounce off of given the trajectory (Like the ledge), then you can actively buffer anything you want out of it. It acts like an electric grab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ojNFBr4O0

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Merry (Anti)Christmas!
I'm handing out free Warlock Punches Ganoncookies to those who want some.
Ganon cookies?! Count me in! Hopefully, it comes with a glass of Chateau Romani. Speaking of which, imagine if Ganondorf celebrated Christmas. He'd be a hell of a manly Santa. XD

Top Bottom