• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Most bikes are broken.

But ye, Bowser Bike & Mach Bike takes the price.
Makes the game so unbalanced.
no, dont be banning them XD
and for the record ive seen plenty of people do well on oter bikes and karts, by brother is normally following closely behind me online with the dolphin dasher

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
****ING BLUE SHELLS.

That is my opinion on being in first place in Mario Kart. Why the hell does the person in 12th need to gimp the guy in first?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You could say the same thing about Bullet Bill's.
now the WORST thing about bullet bills are when some guy is in bullet bill mode, and then someone else does lightning, and OH LOOK he keeps going DX
now rainclouds, they just ruin my day
'ok 3rd palce, ill just hope for a mushroom and take that there shortcut and get close to 1st
'cloud'
'FFFUUUUUUUUUUU'

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Lol I'm really good in RR. I rarely fall unless I get forced to fall by items. I beat everyone who hasn't 9000+ VR with Rosalina + Bowser Bike. Only Blue Shells can prevent me from getting 1st against noobs and even then that isn't enough 90% of the time. The only important stats IMO are drift and speed with inside drifting and wheelie. All other stats can be compensated, although miniturbo is also quite useful. Bad acceleration can be fixed by pressing acceleration and brake buttons and hold them for like 2 seconds.

Exalted

Smash Lord
It's even more annoying when everybody uses Daisy/Funky Kong because of the speed boost they give to their vehicles.

Personally, I prefer Bowser Bike + Dry Bowser/Mii.
I also like to use the Aeroglider with drifting set to Automatic.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Crash Team Racing was awesome.

But I have NO IDEA how they messed up Crash Nitro Kart that bad . . .
That game was unplayably horrible.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Diddy Kong Racing was great, too.

Party Racing was generally great during that Time Period.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
My favorite bike in MK-Wii is the Dolphin Dasher, can't help it.
However, if I feel like playing Funky Kong I can't resist but to use the Wario Bike.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ripper Roo all day, suckas! He had the greatest laugh, btw.
n-gin was my bro for that game. all the people at school thought they were so swish using penta with his 5/5 stats in everything
NOPE! im jsut gonig to beat you all by a whole lap with one of the worst chars there

its probably what started my love of low tier chars XD

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
RIPPER ROO!

Also, Extreme G was pretty cool. Sure, didn't quite live up to other games of it's time.

Also, F-Zero X.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
My combo in MK Wii is either Baby Daisy on the Bullet Bike, or Rosalina on the Bowser Bike/Flamerunner. The latter of which is because I like Rosalina. She's hotter than Peach... even though I like Peach too. Mario, that lucky a**. :laugh:

Top Bottom