• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Verm, I will tear you apart limb to limb.

Seems as if Clai has a thing for Dolph.
Can't really blame him :0
It's not much of a thing as it is a tremendous amount of respect for a man who strives in the line of fire and mercilessly destroys any adversaries in his path. All men should aspire to do the things that Dolph Lundgren has done, in his own fortuitous and hard-headed way, of course.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
All men should be willing to give anything a try. Even if it my little pony!
You're the kinda guys who hear "baby" once on the radio and say bieber sucks at life an sounds like a girl and is gay.
His voice is awsome.
It's deeper now.
He's dating Selena gomez.
Ne-never say never.
Watch MLP.

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
All men should be willing to give anything a try. Even if it my little pony!
You're the kinda guys who hear "baby" once on the radio and say bieber sucks at life an sounds like a girl and is gay.
His voice is awsome.
It's deeper now.
He's dating Selena gomez.
Ne-never say never.
Watch MLP.

:phone:
This guy's a good troll.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Everything game and watch says should not be taken seriously.

He has just proven to me to be worse than i thought he was.

Justin Beiber is awful.
When he dies. Ganon will superjump from hell and ganoncide all the way into the fire with him.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
MLP is overrated garbage, and this is coming from a guy who specializes in Chinese cartoons for girls.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Exalted, I totally would, but I have not yet mastered time travel to go back 5 hours into the past to do so.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Thunderstorming is one of the easiest and most important ATs to learn as Ganon. Afterwords, you'll want to learn all Gerudo followups, grab release shenanigans, standing d/ftilt, RCO lag and how it affects Ganon, Tipman (along with bouncing combos), Chestplate combos, Banana/tire tricks, Utilt's magnet pull and wind spike, Flipman, and FoG.
Was there more chestplate comboing found? Did you guys learn to do Z1GMA's find consistently?
Also, Noobicidal: Where do you get your avatar pics of Desu Desu; I can't find any that are half as awesome.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Was there more chestplate comboing found? Did you guys learn to do Z1GMA's find consistently?
I never use it personally, so I wouldn't know. I just threw it in the list of suggested ATs.

Also, Noobicidal: Where do you get your avatar pics of Desu Desu; I can't find any that are half as awesome.
Most are just screenshots of the series itself. I'll rarely use fan art or anything of the like.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
interesting Ganon ex. One thing I noticed was that you Nair a lotttt... which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you should have used Uair instead of Nair in a lot of those situations.

Player-3

Smash Hero
hes a pretty cool guy until he gets salty

then hes just really really salty

doesn't even let me replay **** on his wii because he doesnt want anyone to see him get falcon punched multiple times

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Finally, a few games of my Ganon are up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwxZO4mv3aA
Entertaining match. Those kills were ****.

So what do you think about Ganondorf's "new look" in OoT 3D? Do you hate or love it? Do you think he looks more awesome or do you think he looks the same as the N64 version? Personally, I think he looks a little bit more awesome now though he didn't changed much. I am not going to buy this game, however, beceuase I own a GC version already and it's not worth buying a 3DS for it.

Top Bottom