• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I personally like WWdorf. Then TPdorf. Then OoTdorf. OoTdorf gets the award for being creepiest though (good thing). I just like how WWdorf does everything that he does, haha.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
how the hell could you hate on OoTdorf? He embodies the spirit of Ganonosity.

OoTDorf starts off as a Gerudo pimpmaster, nailing the hottest chicks in hyrule NONSTOP. He gains the trust of the King of Hyrule (no doubt because of the mojo he constantly emits), and then he BETRAYS the king to gain access to the triforce of power. He then uses that power to straight up **** hyrule in the ***, and he raises a 100-plus-story castle from the GROUND, and suspends it on an island floating over a crater of fkin LAVA. Where he spends seven years learning how to play the organ, because he just doesn't give a ****.

OoTdorf is a god among dorfs.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cool beans ex. dont murder anyone while youre there
also mink, the poor guy looked hungry
although i could jsut feed him the pegasus youve so conveintly captured in your avatar

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Ganons, you have to explain this for me. Why was the rule of the Ledge Grab Limit eventually chosen for the official rules over the Air Time desiderans for time outs?
(Pro latin; the word just means "thing(s) that decide what the status of something else is."

Given that the LGL is constructive rulemaking, what happened to Air Time rules? Is the outcry "for Jigglypuff" so widespread?

And why is there a pegasus tied up in Mink's avatar?
(I can't critique anything in the video other than attacking your ally a lot.)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I don't think anybody to this day can muster any sound reasoning behind the BBR-RC's rulemaking MO, PK. The unity ruleset unfortunately is hardly aptly named, 'cause all it's really done is invoke the ire of a thousand already pissed off non-BBR-RC Smashers. They're also trying to coerce TOs into using it under the threat of a refusal for a featured spot.

ALSO, so happy. PK seems to be back for a bit, and last night I played Zhouten in a buttload of friendlies and he said he'd stop by again sometime.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ganons, you have to explain this for me. Why was the rule of the Ledge Grab Limit eventually chosen for the official rules over the Air Time desiderans for time outs?
(Pro latin; the word just means "thing(s) that decide what the status of something else is."

Given that the LGL is constructive rulemaking, what happened to Air Time rules? Is the outcry "for Jigglypuff" so widespread?

And why is there a pegasus tied up in Mink's avatar?
(I can't critique anything in the video other than attacking your ally a lot.)
Yeah the video was more lolz.

But uh, I pranked this guy Ephy...
and he got mad pissed.
Like, CRAZY pissed.

so, he made an av for my favorite pony.... tied up.
til his prank wears off.

Is for fun.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Some ****** that writes pony fanfics said:
Colorful streamers of dried entrails fluttered around on the ceiling, brightly painted skulls of all sizes were attached to the walls, and organs done up in pastels filled with helium were tied to the backs of chairs
This **** is hilarious.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha, ive yet to read it. as ive been much busier with exams. as sono as my last one finishes ill be sure to read it

also, anyone got that short story 'guts' or something, think its about mishaps during odd ways of sexual pleasure and its absolutely sidesplitting

also, during my manly shave a few hours ago, i ended up slicing my chin mole off...pain of the highest calibur

Top Bottom