• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Must. Have!

Y'know, just to fuel evil thoughts and blah blah blah.
Nope.

haha, ive yet to read it. as ive been much busier with exams. as sono as my last one finishes ill be sure to read it

also, anyone got that short story 'guts' or something, think its about mishaps during odd ways of sexual pleasure and its absolutely sidesplitting
I'm sure they can figure out the title of the work by using your short description and knowing that the author is the same person that wrote Fight Club.

I'm not about to get banned.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha. that means you have it XD
ill jsut google it later.

i believe the ganonic lord is testing, im having mishaps which are causing grossly high amount of pain constantly over the past week.

today i got arrested on suspicion of murder, and my cheek got cut as i was slammed to the floor by two policemen. turns out i managed to wander onto a newly set up crime scene while taking my usual backalley shortcuts to the train station. of course the rough style of gettting arrested just caused more blood on that street and people at the exam centre at my college are convinced im a ganglord or something because theyre all scared of me
christ. the stuff which can happen in a day eh?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well...i wasnt the murderer. but its funny cause when i was in the back of the police car i was thinking 'crap, theyre going to take a look at my internet history to see what ive been doing to gather potential evidence. they WILL find the ganon social and see how often the word murder is spoken. ill go down because of the ganon boards'

of course, they made me late for my exam, so i strode into the exam hall half an hour late and just took it like normal. no arguements lol. also i got free tea as i finished my exam, its a shame i only have one more exam before im finished XD

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
0.o

Also I'm going Ganon in doubles at CoT5, teaming with a Pit.

We have a history of Pit FSmash to Warlock Punch.

Wish me luck.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ganon doesn't need luck in teams... he needs Meta Knight.

Also, you guys are gonna get mad hyped after you hear who will (probably) be in my Genesis hotel room.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Games, anyone?
@2363 6452 1260

EDIT: OH but for that matter, where are my manners. I asked Mink a question and never actually introduced myself.
I'm PK-ow!. I'm still in the bios, but I forgot myself to just ask you a question. (Honestly, you guys should have removed me. I was gone a long time and said nothing.)

I raged hard about the rules. I am one of those stream monsters, and forumites who talk about **** they don't actually play. But I got my share of respect for pure logic so I kept doing it. I was impressed with the math that came out during the big MK debates shouting matches.
I've also entered one moveset to the Make Your Move series, MYM 6. That series seemed to be in a rut around MYM7, but is totally awesome right now with MYM X I think. Check that out if you never heard of it.
... well, maybe none of that explains who I am. But, I should have tried.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
lolwut?

I'm scared.

Internets apparently CANNOT HANDLE the Ganliness.
I'm really pissed because I did all those things years ago to optimize network efficiency, but that was with a network that, currently, just started having problems at the -very- same time I got my new desktop computer. Aside from being random with its connectivity and the DHCP not behaving right, it simply will not hook up my Wii. It just doesn't like it. So I'm using another network.
Locality to Verm is the only thing making this playable, I bet.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Epic Footstool manoeuver?

Aww. We'll play again, and if I can fix this internet-wii feud we'll be able to see your reaction Murder Choke chaining I bet.
And then I'll figure out what you're doing. :devillol:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Footstools are Sakurai's greatest convention of evil--more so than even the trip. :ganondorf:

Anyway, I think I'mma call it a night for now. Epic matches, PK.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Going to test to see if you can hit people during the flying backwards. If you can, you better believe we'll do that.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It seems like an amazing "oh, neither of us can edgeguard that guy, Ganon, get him" sort of thing.

Top Bottom