• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Good **** Makke, you're the only one I'm really seeing who's actively trying to advance Ganon's metagame. Mega props.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Admittedly it is in just one MU.

But that MU is gradually becoming more and more even.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
What kind of cats are those?

They're so... cute
the kitteny kind?
i dunno really but theyre cute because theyre kittens and also murderers at the same time

also ive been looking into methods of removing our phantom lag and the general physics of it
turns out the physics of ours is different from that of marths. but this works to our advantage
in marths version, his moves landing lag takes priority. whereas for us. our phantom lag takes priority.
in order of priority, its like this:
Side-b Phantom lag < Up-b phantom lag < Attack landing lag < Non-attacking landing lag

going off this if we recover with up-b, then drop off and side-b back onto the ledge we land onstage with the side-b phantom lag and not the up-b phantom lag. This is really useful as the side-b PL is about half the length of that of the up-b PL
AND
Its shorter than most of our aerial moves lag too

so not only do we shorten the lag received from landing with the up-b. but we also shorten the lag on our aerials when landing from the ledge
doing this can technically make landing with an aerial safer. that is if youre like me and youre unable to do the lagless uair from the ledge XD

Exalted

Smash Lord
School's over.

I went out with a bang; performed a song on the piano and was the first student to ever get two scholarships in my school. So ****ing proud.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Thanks, my fellow murderers and pugilists, I really appreciate it!
If I keep going like this I'll receive the Dolph Lundgren scholarship. Yes, the Dolph Lundgren who played Ivan Drago in a Rocky movie. In the darn flesh.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Lol minks here too.
Hey, just thought I'd pop in and say I kinda like playing as Ganon now.
What's an easy AT to learn for me to get started?

:phone:
Thunderstorming is one of the easiest and most important ATs to learn as Ganon. Afterwords, you'll want to learn all Gerudo followups, grab release shenanigans, standing d/ftilt, RCO lag and how it affects Ganon, Tipman (along with bouncing combos), Chestplate combos, Banana/tire tricks, Utilt's magnet pull and wind spike, Flipman, and FoG.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Side B- Toss tire (jab reset) - grab tire - repeat. finish howver you want.

and Ganon can GR wario into alot of stupid stuff. I like Fsmash.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Thunderstorming isn't an AT.

It is a way of life.

Also I got told to stop being everywhere the other day.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Love mink.
Got my brother to his last life twice as ganon. Two kos with grab release.
I never beat his wario. I rarely get him to his last life as icies.
I pocket ganon on him now O.o
he only 3kod me twice. Once as wario once as mk.
Lawl.

:phone:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
One has to be the smartest student at the end of high school.
Simple task, no?
So the valedictorian gets it? Or is it whoever got the best grades at the very end? Regardless, it's a good thing we didn't have that in my high school, cause if I found out that I lost the chance to get this:

To a woman, I would have been steamed (no johns, it's Dolph freaking Lundgren, there should be no way a follower of Ganon would give that up so easily).

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so guys...do i get stripped of a ganonic title if i admit to loving MLP?
also. dudley is the most amazing character in ssf4. prove me wrong

Top Bottom