• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I love you guys.
Also, Verm matches on YT: <3.
I mean, hate. Murder. Apocalypse.
OH MY GANON IT'S PKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Also, Bloody, why the **** would I photoshop my face onto a man that clearly has nothing to do with Ganon? :|

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
so one day I was like "i wonder what ganon would be irl"

then i saw verm and **** my pants

like, imagine if verm was a douchebag/murderer

how ****ed would we be

te amo hermano

TP

Smash Master
Sup guys, just stopping by with a funny story.

A snake mortar slided over to me, so of course I went for a Ganoncide. I grabbed him and down we went. Right before reaching the blast zone, we caught up to his mortar. It blew me up right back to the ledge while he didn't react in time and died.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
HARDEST I'VE ****ING LAUGHED ALL WEEK

<3 Limit
Shouldn't we all already know what Verm looks like?
OH NO, the thread, she was cleaned?

DDDDDD:

I'd love to get back on wifi to play pass on the secrets to u guyz but my wireless hasn't been friendly to my Wii for half a year. :(

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I'm in Ontario. Southern Ontario.
Uptown from Toronto an inconvenient twenty dollars away and I can't guess what Player-1's post is a count of. :confused:

What's Z1Gma at? Y'all still have my Tauntdorf archived to your hard drives, right?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm definitely going.

Not entering though. Got a buncha MMs planned though. Gonna wait 'til I'm settled in Oregon to start entering again. Just haven't gotten my interest back yet.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm definitely going.

Not entering though. Got a buncha MMs planned though. Gonna wait 'til I'm settled in Oregon to start entering again. Just haven't gotten my interest back yet.
Maaaan it's GENESIS, how could you not enter? If you're travelling like, what, 12 hours to go to it then you obviously have dubious amounts of interest lol. How could you travel all the way there but still not enter? :(

Regardless, I'm probably going to be there too. Finally we will meet; destiny can hold its breath no longer.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so guys...i dresed up in cosplay this weekend...and won a brawl tournament with obscured vision XD
ganon di a bit of it for me lol

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Noob, Naruto is legit. Just the filler and Goku vs Freeza arc repeats are terrible.

Bleach on the other hand was basically always terrible after the Soul Society Arc from what I recall. I don't want to figure out whether or not they bothered to actually improve.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So, a tornado decides to hit my area. Trees destroyed, streets torn asunder, buildings scarred, and my phone's signal's jammed! Stupid tornado! >____<

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Add in "women *****" to that and it sounds like Ganondorf just passed through.

Sorry to hear that though :urg:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Thanks for the concern. What amazes everyone is that tornadoes are extremely rare in Massachusetts; like, the last one I know of was, like, back in the 30s. O:

Top Bottom