• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha, i re-bumped the old thread
also, i mnot on skype right now because it slows everything down a ****ton

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
If you're gonna post pictures of 12 year-olds get some Dakota Fanning, amirite?

Exalted

Smash Lord
Saying something looks hot doesn't mean you have a fetish for it.
Too be honest, the sun looks hella hot to anybody who's seen a picture of it.

link2702

Smash Champion
Vermanubis, listen up, very important...

IGN is thinking about doinng an article/possibly several coverages of the competitive smash scene....

they are looking for any hardcore very well written and knowledgeable players in the competitive scene

this pretty much sums you up fairly well, nearly all of yoru posts, like all of those blogs on aib, are usually extremely detailed, well written, and very very informative.

You would be perfect for writing these articles.

go to the brawl vdieos page here, and read Rich's post from IGN on here, asking for any qualified, very well written players from the smash community, and read his post and email him.

You really would be perfect for this dude, i can't think of many other people here qualified for something like that as you are.

Reizilla

Verm, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't let IGN give that **** to AZ. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

murder. yeah.

Reizilla

Vermanubis, listen up, very important...

IGN is thinking about doinng an article/possibly several coverages of the competitive smash scene....

they are looking for any hardcore very well written and knowledgeable players in the competitive scene

this pretty much sums you up fairly well, nearly all of yoru posts, like all of those blogs on aib, are usually extremely detailed, well written, and very very informative.

You would be perfect for writing these articles.

go to the brawl vdieos page here, and read Rich's post from IGN on here, asking for any qualified, very well written players from the smash community, and read his post and email him.

You really would be perfect for this dude, i can't think of many other people here qualified for something like that as you are.
Become the hero of SWF, Verm.

We need you more than ever.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
careful the bread helmet requires master craftsmanship in order to be made properly....

even though I'm still a novice i have managed to craft a close prototype but still need to refine all its rough edges

Top Bottom