• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
It's not deep at all! Verm ignored me over SWF, MSN, and Skype. It's almost impressive.

;_;
Isn't Verm now focused more on Mortal Kombat than Brawl? I know I've been playing MK online like a fiend now... or at least until my 2-day free trial went up, seeing as I was the moron who forgot to redeem his Kombat Pass before the PSN went down. Now I gotta wait til the Playstation Store's back up again, and who knows when that is?

... I'm digressing, aren't I... @___@

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Isn't Verm now focused more on Mortal Kombat than Brawl? I know I've been playing MK online like a fiend now... or at least until my 2-day free trial went up, seeing as I was the moron who forgot to redeem his Kombat Pass before the PSN went down. Now I gotta wait til the Playstation Store's back up again, and who knows when that is?

... I'm digressing, aren't I... @___@
He asked for them, not me.

I think this is the first time I've ever legitimately wanted to do Ganon dittos; anyone up for it?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
He asked for them, not me.
Oh my. Well, if that's the case, then that's... kind of messed up, unless there was a valid explanation; his internet crapped out, he had to go somewhere in an emergency, he was abducted by hostile aliens, etc. etc.. Otherwise, yeah... shame on you, Verm. :p

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
You niglet, I didn't ignore you! I was busy as hell last night. 3:

We're in the process of packing our house up. I mentioned I'm moving to Oregon, didn't I?

@Sol: Yeah, I'm more MK now. I still play Brawl occasionally when I'm actually feeling up to it.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner

We're in the process of packing our house up. I mentioned I'm moving to Oregon, didn't I?

@Sol: Yeah, I'm more MK now. I still play Brawl occasionally when I'm actually feeling up to it.
Wow, Oregon? All the way up there (or down there? Whichever makes more sense)? For what it's worth, I hope your move goes smoothly. Also, as you can probably tell by my avatar, I main Sonya. :3

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Thanks, Mink. >_<

And yeah, it's definitely gonna suck pretty hard. Oregon does have a sound Smash scene, but definitely not like the Atlantic North's. Though, I doubt it'll matter much, primarily because, as previously stated, I don't play Brawl much anymore. I'd still like to be closer by just in case though.

I'm definitely gonna try to attend at least two tournaments before I move. I haven't been to an actual tournament aside from a national in almost 7 months. I've got some names in NE I wanna take down before I leave. If I can't make it though, then it's whatever. I'll still be coming to EC for nationals, such as Apex, if not even for large regionals.

@Sol: I main the robo twins. :ganondorf:

Edit: Cyrax and Sektor. Just remembered Cyber Sub-Zero is there now lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Good, i wanna meet you sometime Verm. Kyon said you and i are alike :p

One day.

When do you move? when i moved, i didn't even move states and it still sucked.

Noobicidal

Smash Master

We're in the process of packing our house up
Oh sure, that's a valid excuse.

I mentioned I'm moving to Oregon, didn't I?
No, but I did stalk your AiB profile and read a blog about the topic while I was playing our little waiting game last night, Birthday Boy.

Noob.
why aren't we friends on Skype
I mean, you can add me, but I'll hardly get on unless I'm planning on having a conversation with someone. If you REALLY want to contact me, I'm on MSN all day, erryday.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Thanks, Mink. >_<

And yeah, it's definitely gonna suck pretty hard. Oregon does have a sound Smash scene, but definitely not like the Atlantic North's. Though, I doubt it'll matter much, primarily because, as previously stated, I don't play Brawl much anymore. I'd still like to be closer by just in case though.

I'm definitely gonna try to attend at least two tournaments before I move. I haven't been to an actual tournament aside from a national in almost 7 months. I've got some names in NE I wanna take down before I leave. If I can't make it though, then it's whatever. I'll still be coming to EC for nationals, such as Apex, if not even for large regionals.

@Sol: I main the robo twins. :ganondorf:

Edit: Cyrax and Sektor. Just remembered Cyber Sub-Zero is there now lol.
I sure hope you go out with a bang (whether you win or lose) at whatever tourney you enter. Also, Cyrax and Sektor are as lulzy as I last remembered them back in Mortal Kombat 3. XD

I main Sonya while having Mileena as a secondary (seeing as I unlocked her Flesh Pit costume), and will also secondary Shang Tsung. XD

Exalted

Smash Lord
Verm is a cold and ruthless ******* on Skype. He rarely speaks, if ever, shows no emotions and only brags about his right-hand stick form.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Verm is a cold and ruthless ******* on Skype. He rarely speaks, if ever, shows no emotions and only brags about his right-hand stick form.
LOOOOOOOL

Just so you know, Ex, I always get your messages, but when I log on, it's usually as I'm waking up, and turning my computer on. By the time it's on, I'm downstairs eating breakfast/getting **** square for the day. You're usually gone by the time I get back, which is the primary reason I don't respond to <most> people. :c

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yknow, we need a bigass ganon chat, where we actually speak and reveal our gruff manly voices

also, my haircut has made my look go from a failed attempt at scene to psuedo punk
even got the scowl down XD

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I main Dedede, actually. I got tired of getting gayed by really stupid stuff over and over again.

But just for you, I'll go Ganon in at least one game.

Exalted

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOL

Just so you know, Ex, I always get your messages, but when I log on, it's usually as I'm waking up, and turning my computer on. By the time it's on, I'm downstairs eating breakfast/getting **** square for the day. You're usually gone by the time I get back, which is the primary reason I don't respond to <most> people. :c
Yeah, you better use that sad smiley.

Exalted

Smash Lord
We had a Skype group once, but since Ganons are typically asocial beings, no one ever dared to be online. The Skype group eventually fell into discord and is now nothing more but a legend.

I'm down for another one.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Make sure that there aren't any women in the area when we have said chat, we don't want any unwanted pregnancies with all the manliness happening in this chat.

Although... we can always step in, even when Falcon Punch just isn't enough.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Skype: Haven't been on in a while. Perhaps I ought to join. By the way, Verm, assuming you play the PS3 version of Mortal Kombat, we ought to exchange PSN gamer tags; that way, we can play and hone our MK skills (also assuming you wanna play MK competitively). XD

Top Bottom