• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm III - SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I'd RATHER have a full bracket, but several people are worried about the tourney interfering with their school schedule. I mean, 12 minutes MAX out of your day is a LOT of time to dedicate to Brawl, after all.
If you dont understand that, then the joke's on you.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
NEXT WEDNESDAY I'LL GET A WI-FI BOROWED SO I CAN PLAY!

Noob put my god **** name in there! NOW!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm guessing there's no more room?
There's plenty of room. I just have the title edited like that for a reason.

Quite the contrary! Until you see 32 names in the OP, we're taking people. Ideally. And not to speak for Noob (which I totally did).

:034:
You're right for the most part, and I don't mind you speaking for me if it reflects my opinion.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I DON'T SEE MY NAME IN THERE.
Noob. You make me sad... :(
I vaguely remember something about you not being able to participate due to your Wii or something.

Eh, I've been drunk for the last week, so I'll just blame myself on this error.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I'm going to have to drop out. With me going off to college on Friday, I won't have the time (or the wii or brawl) to participate. Maybe next time!

:034:

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid

According to Noobicidal (if you don't mind me saying what you said to me), you can still sign up for this. We need a full 32 people and we'll have 30 signed up if you join us.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Fixed :p

We should just start the tournament, give byes to the top two seeded Ganons.
I was planning on doing that, to be honest. Lately, I've been excruciatingly busy acting as my mother's nurse, so HOPEFULLY we'll get this started tomorrow.

Well, later today, technically.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Sounds good. Unfortunately I'll be gone the rest of today, but I'll be able to start tomorrow.

rofl dla i've gotten ***** by you and breezy so many times that i learned a few ganon tricks in the process :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom