• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm III - SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, it's been a full year since GGII, and I was curious if anyone was interested in participating in another clash of purple manliness. For those of you new to the board, or those who may have forgotten, the Ganongasm series of tournaments is dedicated to Ganon (and preferably Ganon board regulars). The tournament itself is all in good fun, and is a ROUGH estimation of player skill (poor seeding and wifi johns aside).

By no means does this mean that we are having GGIII; this is just to ask and see if there's any interest in it.

Current Participants:

1. Noob~!
  2. Red
  3. Kofu
  4. Bigbucks
  5. Ray Kalm
  6. Lordhelmet
  7. JayDeth
  8. Terodactyl Yelnats
  9. Ussi
  10. Volcanic Doomfire
  11. TKONTK
  12. SLASHinator
  13. Ganonsburg
  14. Hobs
  15. Exalted
  16. A2ZOMG
  17. DLA
  18. Divilenta
  19. numonezeldafan
  20. UberMario
  21. Zhouten
  22. Verm?
  23. SMASHKNG
  24. PK-ow!
  25. Breezy
  26. KillerJawz
  27. AyatoK26
  28. Bahamut777
  29. KenniSpam!
  30. Ijosh

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'd be interested in it, but like I said, I swore of WiFi for competitive purposes of any sort. WiFi frustrates me way too much unless it's strictly ****-off matches.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
If my WiFi wan't broke, I would play this. If by the GG3 I can afford a new one, I'll be in for sure! :D

Noobicidal

Smash Master
If my WiFi wan't broke, I would play this. If by the GG3 I can afford a new one, I'll be in for sure! :D
Unless we get 32 participants tonight, by no means will it happen soon. Also, that's not a specific number or anything.

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
i'd probably be in it, but summer is just now ending for me, so i dont know how much homework i'll have and if i'll have time to be in this

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Ganonking just reminded me that if this isn't started soon I probably won't be able to do it. =( College and all.

:034:

B!squick

Smash Master
I decided not to participate in the last 2 for.... no reason. I don't know why. Maybe because I suck? 6_9

I'll join this one though. :D

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
lol, Noob, you can add me to the first post. It's just that if this takes too long to start up, I'll have to opt out.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'll be honest, I'm tempted to join. But the one thing that keeps pulling me back is knowing that most of the participants will all lag the **** out of each other. WiFi is too frustrating. Though, I'd consider it a lot more if the seeding could be done just so to mitigate Europeans/West vs. East.

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
I'll be honest, I'm tempted to join. But the one thing that keeps pulling me back is knowing that most of the participants will all lag the **** out of each other. WiFi is too frustrating. Though, I'd consider it a lot more if the seeding could be done just so to mitigate Europeans/West vs. East.
this is what i hate about wifi tourneys, you dont know if you'll lose the tourney because of lag. xD

But im used to it more. :O

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'll join only if I'm not paired with Bahamut until the very end because we can't play each other for stupid reasons.
I'll try and seed accordingly.

Once again, I'll keep this in mind. Since this tournament is for nothing more than ****s and giggles, I'd much rather seed those who are closer to each other first since this IS wifi and all, and try and keep people who are either too far away (or just incapable to do so as in Tero and Bahawt's case) farther from each other in the bracket.

Seeding issues aside, I'm impressed by the potential turnout so far. I really didn't expect for it to be this high.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I'm #13, the "unlucky" number. By harnessing this unluckiness with Ganon's sheer evil, the number of unthinkable evils I could do is beyond count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom