• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm III - SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm sorry to say that I'll be taking an unknown amount of time off of the boards to work on something. By no means am I permanently leaving, but I'm not going to have the time nor willpower to host GGIII. I apologize for the delay, as this was due to me trying to work around this.

I do ask that if someone (preferably with experience in seeding and creating brackets) is willing to take over, then please post or PM me saying so.

EDIT: I have no intentions of dropping out of the tournament.

Stephen I'd be willing to take this tournament over. That is, if you were to assist me in seeding and that every other person here was okay with it.

I have run a selection of tournaments myself, so it's not like I'm inexperienced ;).

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I am very knowledgeable in both bracketmaking and seeding of top ganons. I could have a fair bracket up in 15 minutes. Sound good?

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
Tero, whatever, there's good Ganon's everywhere. It doesn't matter where you are.
By the way, sheeeeeet this looks tougher than I thought it'd look.

I hope wifi saves me now.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hmm the brackets are surprisingly well-done... not bad Kenni. I can't see any glaring errors, at least among the top players. I'd still like to see the seeding you used though, if that's cool.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Hmm the brackets are surprisingly well-done... not bad Kenni. I can't see any glaring errors, at least among the top players. I'd still like to see the seeding you used though, if that's cool.
Just because I'm a troll doesn't mean I'm a bad TO. also lolbiascuzugotabye

ill get you the seeds later

edit. Sue me if I made minor seeding errors. >_> posting later

edit2. Well its obvious the top 4 are gonna be DLA, Verm, RayKalm, and Breezy so if you're not one of them, quit complaining because you won't place anyways ;)

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
I suppose I'll pm Kofu, just be aware that I probably only can do my matches on my weekends...This week it means Today, Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday. Normally I have 3-day weekends every week but apparently not so this week. >.>

Breezy

Smash Ace
edit2. Well its obvious the top 4 are gonna be DLA, Verm, RayKalm, and Breezy so if you're not one of them, quit complaining because you won't place anyways ;)
I dislike Ganon dittos and I wifi in competitive settings, so I wouldn't be surprised if I did terrible in this.

B!squick

Smash Master
I'm assuming it's normal rules, 3 stock, 8 minutes, no items, best of 3. What about stage selection though?

I'm looking forward to those games.
Would be nice to see both your Ganons' current Skill Level.

Think you could upload those games when you guys are done?
It's been ages since I've played on wifi and almost as long since I've played Ganon. Prepare yourself for lols.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf on Temple isn't a good idea, mainly because you will find your Ganon will stop obeying your commands and will team up with your opponent's Ganon to ransack the place.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Contacted Bigbucks. Waiting in the lair that Ganon always keep my main in. There's nothing to do here :/

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
^good idea.

Normal rules. The stage list are the usual neutrals/cps plus rainbow cruise and brinstar. No 3.0 ****.

Agreeing to warioware or rumble falls is strongly encouraged. :colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom