• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm II: Get hyped! (Round 5 Brackets Are UP!)

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Nah noob i kinda quite brawl because its super slow paced/ I got a 360. I actually won my second round match, but I had no intent on going on and ruolifin(butchered the name) really was having fun. But yah some day I'll most likely come back to brawl. Just not for a while.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm gonna drop out of this too. I haven't really been interested in it from the beginning b/c of my hate of WiFi... and I'll be leaving for Hawaii in 4 days anyway, so I won't be able to finish it.

Sad story though, Superboom had to go the hospital so I won't be able to **** him for us :(

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Is PK a GOD ?
No I'm not.

I won against PX because he wasn't trying. Yes I'm johning for him. Not to say he would have won if he tried, but I could not possibly have lost given that about him.

I would describe my match against Ijosh as one where he saw right through everything I did, instantly, and I could not do the same.
I need more time to watch my opponents... and Ijosh didn't give me that time.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
No I'm not.

I won against PX because he wasn't trying. Yes I'm johning for him. Not to say he would have won if he tried, but I could not possibly have lost given that about him.

I would describe my match against Ijosh as one where he saw right through everything I did, instantly, and I could not do the same.
I need more time to watch my opponents... and Ijosh didn't give me that time.
That's what you call "having slow reflexes".

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
GGs Garuda !

2-1 yeah ...

Did you recorded ?

lol

Our first and second game were above 3 minutes ... =/
Too Bad..

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
That's what you call "having slow reflexes".
I think I have reflexes. We had lag.

Ijosh proved he has better prediction than me (something I wouldn't really have contested going in). That or he just did safer stuff. More than likely, a combination of both.

Either way, he won, I need to get better.

It appears that PX calling me a God has only made things complicated for me. Maybe it is a fault in me, but I'm just frustrated by it. :(

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
He told me he had too much work N stuff.
He should be able to continue the L-bracket, though.
Should this match really be kept on hold then?

Of course, if you do proceed in the brackets now, there's less chance of him playing me in losers... so either way...

B!squick

Smash Master
Yeah, I play him now and again. TP made me feel like trash though when he owned me. x_x

I guess I'll have to join the next one for lols. :3

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I've been lazy, but so be it.

Ziggy-poo, I want you to do your match by tomorrow night. Either post results or report in whether you've been able to get in touch with Sceptile or not.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah, I play him now and again. TP made me feel like trash though when he owned me. x_x

I guess I'll have to join the next one for lols. :3
TP is just too good though.

Despite it being online, last time I played him, he made my whole roster feel like trash.

Top Bottom