• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm II: Get hyped! (Round 5 Brackets Are UP!)

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, me and Ijosh are on the opposite ends of this bracket O:. Epic.

Oh and, I can't seem to get in touch with my opponent. "Bye" isn't responding..... :/

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So actually, I may have a Wii and internet to play tomorrow, though having a comp as well may be iffy, and the one at the house I'll be at is way too old to run the chat... soooo... uhhh... How do I do this?

Hopefully the bracket'll be updated by then. I would like to at least get a single match in before I drop out...

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Brackets have been updated reflecting this new information. Those who have not yet participated in their matches have until the end of tommorow to do so.

If you're having trouble contacting your opponent, PLEASE post here saying so. I want to disqualify as few people as possible.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Well, I'm through with my junk, so I'm good now.

After 4, that's troublesome for me so... I'll make plans and edit something into this post.

EDIT: What about..... right at 4? If not I'll be on xat later, around 8.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Pk-Ow... I'll have time to play tomorrow after 4PM central, please give me a time when I can find you.
Well, I'm through with my junk, so I'm good now.

After 4, that's troublesome for me so... I'll make plans and edit something into this post.

EDIT: What about..... right at 4? If not I'll be on xat later, around 8.
Alright, both of you are given an extension since your matches are already planned.

i cant find any contact info from qerkdtx besides SWF PMs, does he have any IM address? (MSN, yahoo, AIM, SKYPE, etc.)
It doesn't seem like he does. As of right now, it seems that you're going to be advancing.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Ok then..

What will happen,
If he doesn't play in the Loser's Bracket ?

If he stay away too much time ?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Oh, I'm in Eastern Time, so I'm an hour ahead of you, PX. So I'll be going on at 5 for me, and 4 for you.

Unless I can't understand this Wikipedia explaining Central Time and daylight savings.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
As the title says, Round 2 Brackets are up and running. Some disqualifications were made, and the winner was determined by recent activity.

PX and PK, I'm expecting your match ASAP. This is the last First Round fight.

Breezy

Smash Ace
Noob, if we don't get our match done in like, 2 hours, it'll have to wait till monday. I'm gunna be out of town. I'll be in the ganon chat until then.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Noob, if we don't get our match done in like, 2 hours, it'll have to wait till monday. I'm gunna be out of town. I'll be in the ganon chat until then.
Alright, I'm in the chat waiting.

Edit: I won 2-1. Won first match on Battlefield, lost the second on Smashville, and won the last on Frigate.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Congratulations Ray Kalm Niam, for your Poor Jokes in the Ganon xat.

I need to join in the xat to get my battles, to simplify and don't bug the Tourney.

I hope you can STOP this Freaking ****.

We have a tourney if you don't know..

NOTE: I'm Relaxed. No Offense.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Congratulations Ray Kalm Niam, for your Poor Jokes in the Ganon xat.

I need to join in the xat to get my battles, to simplify and don't bug the Tourney.

I hope you can STOP this Freaking ****.

We have a tourney if you don't know..

NOTE: I'm Relaxed. No Offense.
Stop addressing me by Ray Kalm Niam, that isn't my name.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Stop addressing me by Ray Kalm Niam, that isn't my name.
Kalm I think you need take seriously this time. We have a tourney dude.

I don't know why are you acting this way about me. We main the same character, I think we could be good friends in this Board. You always Demod me in the xat, no problem.. But make me as guest, I can't talk with the people to get the battles of the tourney.

Anyway, I don't seek Flame Wars here. As you and @HomE did a few weeks ago. I think I'm so respectful about my comrades in this Board.

EDIT: Ray Kalm Niam is cool.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
LinkSceptile, when can you play?
How about tomorrow (Friday).

Around 6:00 in the evening over here (Should be lunch time at your place 12:00)

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Marsulas I'll be available for our match either tomorrow or Saturday. Just post when you will be available in this thread or PM me.

Top Bottom