• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm II: Get hyped! (Round 5 Brackets Are UP!)

Breezy

Smash Ace
Sorry, TP. I couldn't get my hands on a TV ;\
(To be honest, I wasn't trying that hard to find one >_>')

Breezy, I'll most likely not be able to play you, either ;\
****, that sucks Zig. I've already had like, 4 wins due to forfeits -_-

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Sorry big O, I hadn't realized you had been looking for me for 2 days already.!!!!

Anyway, we had our epic ganon dittos on lag-fi and I won, although I had to rely on baiting Side B's way more than I usually do lol.

good stuff Bigs.

Also, During the friendlies afterwards, smashville's platform saved my jiggs from an aerial warlock punch KO. Good times were had by all.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Noob, I'm online everyday in the Ganon xat looking for PK-ow!, but he doesn't appear.

Today, I sent a PM to him.

How many days we have to get this battle ?

If he doesn't appear?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Round 5 is up. Red and Force advance due to activity, and all other advancements are due to updates.

Rawr.

:031:

TP

Smash Master
Force, I recommend you PM K_Prime immediately, since he does not check this board often.

:034:

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Force, I recommend you PM K_Prime immediately, since he does not check this board often.

Roger that !;)

Man... I will make everything to get this battle with K_Prime as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to fight PK-ow!... That's too bad.

I sent a PM to K_Prime RIGHT NOW.

I hope we can play soon.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I seriously can't believe you guys.

My computer goes out for a week, but I go on Wifi and put a message on my Brawl message board line:

NO COMP NO XAT​

red8 should have seen it. Ijosh might, in that time, have seen it. But **** well NeoFayt should have seen it, 'cause I played him.
And none of you relay my message!

>=(

Srsly, guys, c'mon now.

My only regret is not getting the evaluation for potential entrance to that SWF Low Tier Tourney I read about.
TP, do you want to schedule a game anyway, in those last 10 days you have?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I haven't been on wifi for the last week or so, but I'm surprised no one else saw your message.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
New brackets will be up after my internet stops being mean to me.

Current round matches are as follows: Moblin Vs K Prime, and Breezy vs Red8.

TP

Smash Master
K_Prime beat Moblin 2-0. I'm probably going to play K_Prime in about an hour.

Get hyped.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Hey noob, breezy and I tried to play last night but the conditions weren't in our favor so we plan on playing tomorrow since he doesn't seem to be on tonight.

TP

Smash Master
Well, I'm off Wifi. K_Prime can advance in my place if he wants. I almost feel as if he gave me the set anyway.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm not going to write a speech to apologize for my absence, but understand that I've been busy with things outside of SWF. Brackets will be updated once I get home today (along with the Jiggs MU and Stage discussions...).

Top Bottom