• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm II: Get hyped! (Round 5 Brackets Are UP!)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Sweet; Round 3 is officially underway. Bracket will be updated accordingly.

To clarify, ALL current matches have until next Wednesday night to be completed.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I encountered AceDude on one of the xats, but not Ganon's. I declined to play since it was late. Really late.

I've never seen the guy before or after then. I scarcely believe he exists; I could almost believe he is a dream or something. :confused:

Acedude, post something.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I encountered AceDude on one of the xats, but not Ganon's. I declined to play since it was late. Really late.

I've never seen the guy before or after then. I scarcely believe he exists; I could almost believe he is a dream or something. :confused:

Acedude, post something.
Well, if nothing else, you're advancing to the next round if he doesn't respond. I've already marked you as active.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace

Acedude, post something.
I got a good Laugh of this.

PK-Ow will you be my next opponent right ?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
TP, you won't believe what happened.
My Picture Tube just broke.

And I got no other TV, as we speak.

I'll try to get my hands on one before this round reaches its end.
If can't find a TV, I'll let you have the win.

TP

Smash Master
TP, you won't believe what happened.
My Picture Tube just broke.

And I got no other TV, as we speak.

I'll try to get my hands on one before this round reaches its end.
If can't find a TV, I'll let you have the win.
****, and we were gonna play in 6 hours. So close...

Do you have a friend who will let you use their house for half an hour?

:034:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Do you have a friend who will let you use their house for half an hour?:034:
Well..... umm..... I do, but....

How shall I put this?

I just had a couple of beers to cover up for the TV-loss -.-

But I will try N get access to a TV before time runs out.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, I defeated Moblin 2-1, and was then subsequently shut down by Ray with a 2-0.

Brackets are updated, and it seems I have a lot of time until my next match. Get to playing guys!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Linksceptile, Are you available Mon or Tues by any chance? Or even maybe Sun night?

If not then I may have to give you the win, since the next time I'd be available after that is next Sunday.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
No problem; assuming there's a GGIII, I'll be sure to advertise it a bit better.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I left a message for Marsulas so hopefully we will have our match soon.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I left a message for Marsulas so hopefully we will have our match soon.
That's good. As a reminder, Wednesday night is the deadline. If anyone is unable to either complete their match or is having trouble getting in contact with their opponents, post here so I may disqualify accordingly.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Linksceptile, I'll be online and in the room a good part of the day. Hope to get the matches with you in today!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, you guys have around 23 hours before I get to my DQ shenanigans. This is just serving as an update.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Link, I didn't see you in the chat at all. Any chance you can play before 4 PM tomorrow?

(Add my friend code and check if I'm online, as I may not have access to a comp tomorrow.)

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I haven't heard anything from marsulas yet. Hopefully we will have our matches sometime tomorrow.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
****, this isn't looking good for me and Link...

If it comes down to DQs, I'll him the win Noob.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
****, this isn't looking good for me and Link...

If it comes down to DQs, I'll him the win Noob.
That's not how my DQ system works; if that were the case, we'd have to wait a full week EACH week in order to get this done. You're advancing whether you like it or not mister!

:031:

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I still haven't heard anything from Marsulas. Has anyone heard anything from him?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
That's not how my DQ system works; if that were the case, we'd have to wait a full week EACH week in order to get this done. You're advancing whether you like it or not mister!

Thanks I guess. I think I'm going to have the same problem as him though, since my availability has been steadily shrinking since I got my new job.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Round 4 is officially underway. Some disqualifications were made, but the tournament SHOULD progress faster now.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'm having trouble reading the brackets, but those of us that have blank spots for our opponents should just wait for those matches to be finished and our opponent determined from those, right?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm having trouble reading the brackets, but those of us that have blank spots for our opponents should just wait for those matches to be finished and our opponent determined from those, right?
Yeah, the loser's bracket isn't as active as the winner's bracket, so you don't have to worry about your match until we find out the winner of Big O and Fromundaman.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Big 0, I'm not entirely sure when I'll be able to do this. I am unavailable every day after 5 PM east, and not here Sunday. Not sure what my schedule next week is.

How early would you be willing to do this? I can possibly fit this in at say 9 or 10 AM tomorrow, or early in the morning Sat.

I'll know tomorrow if I'm available Mon or Tues.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I think we should play tomorrow.

If I'm in GMT -4, when are you online? I'd like to play within 2:00 - 5:00.
We can play tomorrow I guess. I will stay longer in the Ganon chat.

I have all the time on Saturday too.

Relax dude.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Big 0, I'm not entirely sure when I'll be able to do this. I am unavailable every day after 5 PM east, and not here Sunday. Not sure what my schedule next week is.

How early would you be willing to do this? I can possibly fit this in at say 9 or 10 AM tomorrow, or early in the morning Sat.

I'll know tomorrow if I'm available Mon or Tues.
I'll be available tomorrow anytime around 1 pm pacific to midnight. If you are ready for the match today I am also available. If you only have time in early mornings I guess I could wake up lol. We will see if I wake up early tomorrow.

Top Bottom