• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameBreakers presents: LSMB 2 - Davie, FL - August 30th, 2008

pridy

:]
i may be able to go to this so put phil, Ced, and Mandef on attendance list

Master Raven

Smash Master
Take me off. I can't go. My family has too much **** to do next Saturday and they won't have time to take me there.

I'm so sorry Chckn but I can't team with you for this time. Next tourney though I'll team up with ya (and of course I'm gonna start kicking *** alongside with Seibrik after!).

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
I am... j/k =D, but on a serious note... is anyone one having any brawl practice this Thursday. Looking to practice some before this Tournament.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
u going cuz im going to be there. AGREE WITH ME.

I like how afro and ginger completely disregard what I say sometimes and respond by saying "I love you chopz" AGREE WITH ME

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey ruuku i'll 2 go to this but i'm not sure yet bro. I might need more GAW practice though...
hey you random person. what anime is your sig for. i like that artstyle, and i wanna watch it :laugh:

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
If only I had people to practice with other than the CPU, I might do well in the tournament.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Dude, skell, you got 5th in seibrik's tournament 2 weeks ago. That's really good regardless of who you play against, and its ****ing fantastic considering you play against computers for the most part.

Masky

Smash Master
Skell... which computers do you play against? Also which is harder, CPUs or real people?

EDIT: And I agree, level 9 Marth is leaps ahead of every other level 9 CPU.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I no longer have interest going to this tournament, too much **** to do this weekend. Sorry.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If I don't get owned at this, I'm going to be VERY upset. I'm taking Knif if anybody cares...For singles only...Might be coming with my girlfriend and two friends I know from the Interwebs, but I dunno about those 3.

Top Bottom