• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameBreakers presents: LSMB 2 - Davie, FL - August 30th, 2008

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i dont kno how half of fiu is even gettin there, i can't take 'em this time. :/

i dont think tommy is, so that leaves galeon to get a ride from his mom (last i heard)

and i think bonesaw taking the rest, if he goes (the rest basically being danny/chaz)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bonesaw ain't going. i might take chaz and danny depending on my mood... but i dunno on picking galeon up along the way... plus ruuku since he's running it
mood? you dunno? what? you should pick up everyone that you can along the way to a tourney. didnt you learn anything from the caravan?

even if you think your car is full, you can find a way to get through it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2w-WwUdblg

you just...gotta...believe

Gingerr

Smash Lord
If I don't do well, I call sick johns. Since as of right now I have a 100.7 fever :3 Yay for randomly getting sick! :[

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
For those people who had questions for me two pages ago I will answer. I live in the davie/ fort lauderdale area about 7-10 minutes north of zero ping. I play usually against Pit, and sometimes metaknight. And practice against CPU is really good for some things like learning the basics because for the most part the CPU has unrealisticly good timing. Against good human players you could practice your offensive and defensive strategy which I already had plenty of practice with in Melee, although i need to come up with new tactics for new situations for brawl, because of its differences. Also against human players you get to practice against all the techniques that the CPU would never do which is very important for formulating strategies.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
From a potential attendance of 60, less than 20 people showed up... Yep... Blame it on the beginning of the semester or something else, I dunno. Anyways, Afro and Chops took doubles out of 5 teams. Singles are currently going on with 15 people. Most of the entrance money will be used for buying TVs.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
lol the florida brawl community is becoming like the melee one in the terms of attendance. 50 say they are going to show, and 20 do. Ahh the good old days.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Singles results

1: Leh ($105.00) (Snake / Meta Knight) <- It's Afro Thundah
2: Seibrik ($30.00) (DeDeDe)
3: Chops ($15.00) (Snake)
4: Disastorm (Snake)
5: Chckn (R.O.B.
5: Skell (Kirby / Sheik & Zelda combo)
7: Scott (Meta Knight / Kirby)
7: Viro? (Falco)
9: Hunter (Toon Link)