• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameBreakers presents: LSMB 2 - Davie, FL - August 30th, 2008

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
didn't kno there WAS a play n trade tourny, woulda went to that just for better venue's sake.

Na not really a better venue. All LCD screens so it was very laggy, no chairs and there was only a loser bracket for the ppl who lost in only the first round. Ifyou lost after that you were eliminated. And even if you did win losers you culd only get as high as 3rd place. 4stocks, no cursing, only store credit. I can go on and on about this some more but I think you get the idea. Wasn't the greatest tournament.

nevershootme

Smash Master

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
PNT in Port St. Lucie held oen that was complete garbage.

banned pit and MK wihtout telling me, laggy tvs, small store, no chairs, they gained over 500$'s profit, store credit only, 4 stokcs, i got nesses stage, got wall infinited, and single elim.

the day before when i signed up it was flat stages only, pit mk allowed(i was gonna use MK cause i hate diddxy on lag), and double elim.

i wouldnt have entered and the owner literally almost had to phsically remove me cause i wanted my ****ing money back.

izzy24

Smash Ace
really... would there still be any point in hostin there if no cash and lcd tv would ruin it 4 ppl? ima still ask and c if they can overlook the whole store credit over cash issue.

Master Raven

Smash Master
The Miami Lakes PnT tournies are good, but the other ones you described sound like complete garbage...

Top Bottom