• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameBreakers presents: LSMB 2 - Davie, FL - August 30th, 2008

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't think GDX is going to this. That sucks man, I guess that means you and HRNUT can't go either:(.
im not coming. I believe I have something to do that Saturday. If anything changes ill let people know

OverLade

Smash Hero
I had a dream about people bringing TVs to this tournament. Make my dream come true.
I had a dream of coming to this tournament. >_>

Too bad nothing short of school closing and gas dropping by 2 dollars will fufill that.

I want to come just to use Kirby against Esam. :D

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Rukuu,

You can add Me, Angel, and Joel to the attendance.

Unless something drastic come up (Work related mostly) we will be there. I can also take my Wii, but I dont have a TV I could take sorry -_-

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, he used to play kirby in melee, and is back with a vengance in brawl. He beat me on saturday at seibrik's in a close set. Comboes....are too much...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah, he used to play kirby in melee, and is back with a vengance in brawl. He beat me on saturday at seibrik's in a close set. Comboes....are too much...
Oh true? Well as soon as I can finally get to a fricken tourney I'll show him whos boss....or I'll just fall back and use MK. Exciting stuff though. Are there any vids of him yet?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Nope. 8-bit didn't wanna record at seibrik's tournament.
Whats with all these awsome matches NOT being recorded? Its like nobody records anything but the semi and finals these days. >_>

My camera ran out of batteries at FAST1 T_T.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Whats with all these awsome matches NOT being recorded? Its like nobody records anything but the semi and finals these days. >_>

My camera ran out of batteries at FAST1 T_T.
I usually record finals as well as any matchup I think people may be interested in seeing. That way I don't have 30 gigs worth of matches to edit/upload.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
all i know is skell was ****** me in casuals and got stomped by icekid in winners.

im gonna win. btw.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i wish everyone luck who is going

even if i didnt have an errand to run this saturday, i still couldnt literally afford to do the tourney. go figure :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
This is getting big lol, hoping for a real good turnout!
i hope the turnout is better than the last gamebreakers...i dunno what happened last time. maybe people got lost trying to get there or something

Masky

Smash Master
Why would you want a Ness/Lucas team... when you could have a Ness/Ness team?? If only I still lived in SFL...

And if you're looking for a really good Lucas... pretty sure Galeon is the guy you're looking for lol

Top Bottom