• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameBreakers presents: LSMB 2 - Davie, FL - August 30th, 2008

JFizzle

Smash Apprentice
You Luke! Superman here. If I'm able to go, I can bring a TV, Wii, and my recording equipment, so sign me up just in case. Also, get me an FIU sig with blue-suit wolf lol.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
You Luke! Superman here. If I'm able to go, I can bring a TV, Wii, and my recording equipment, so sign me up just in case. Also, get me an FIU sig with blue-suit wolf lol.
Yooo! I'll try to PM the guy about a sig for you.

crap monkey

Smash Rookie
Me and my friend Ty1er (his user name) would like to come. We're 95% sure we're coming. And if we do, put me down for Wii+TV. Its a bit big, 27 inches. Is that ok?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Me and my friend Ty1er (his user name) would like to come. We're 95% sure we're coming. And if we do, put me down for Wii+TV. Its a bit big, 27 inches. Is that ok?
I added both of you to the list. And a 27 inch TV is fine and we have more than enough space.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill ask hrnut and see what he thinks about going to this...but I may be in Atlanta that weekend so i dunno yet

you can put the caravan down as a maybe, if you want to upkeep an attendance list or something

crap monkey

Smash Rookie
Hey NSM, I was looking through your youtube videos and noticed that you had a tournament at FIU. How often do you have them? My friend is going there at the end of summer when classes begin and he's really into brawl. How would he go about joining in a tourney?

McRib

Smash Journeyman
FIU might be holding one every two months or so depending on the school. He just missed one this passed weekend, but yeah definitely if he is going to FIU, let him know that a good amount of people play in the game room almost everyday.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
okay...i'd b fine with that >.<
just that if i go to atlanta, it wouldnt be for brawl. it'd possibly be for dragoncon, apparently the largest anime convention in the US. that **** is 4 days long. my best friend (that yoshi player) keeps telling me to go cause its apparently so amazing

i dunno yet though. thats alot of money...even more than going to gamebreakers and winning no money

Master Raven

Smash Master
I might be going. Davie is pretty close to where I live.

Please put me on the attendance list as "Sonic Ghost". Master Raven is a name I use for Internet forums, whereas SG is used when I play video games.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
YO GUys

I PROLLY need a team partner for this as my team mate changes from tourny to tourny. however chances are if im teamin wit chops thats it.

but theres a good chance of colbol goes hes gona team wit him

so where my teammates at?!

pm/im me!

Top Bottom