• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Project is no longer driving through/past Gainesville. Someone needs to get bumped from Jav's car so I can reclaim my spot. Unless someone else from Gville decides to drive (Kris? Pat? Matt?)

Edit 1: OK, it seems Project is confused about who is riding with whom. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this. It seems spots have turned up in Frames' vehicle, though.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Ok, what the hell. I'm driving Dennis, Josh, Ricky, Stephen and myself. They have been confirmed for my car since like, August. Unless one of these people changes their mind, they're coming with me and my car is FULL. I'm sorry

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Project is no longer driving through/past Gainesville. Someone needs to get bumped from Jav's car so I can reclaim my spot. Unless someone else from Gville decides to drive (Kris? Pat? Matt?)

Edit 1: OK, it seems Project is confused about who is riding with whom. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this. It seems spots have turned up in Frames' vehicle, though.
Frames said he was riding with Rx, and that Rx's car was full! >_<

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Latest word from Pr0jecT reports that he and Uber are now driving to CFL, then riding with Frames/Rx/Colbol in a single car to TO6.

I'm trying to find out if kniht has room in his vehicle.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Well... Assuming the bucket is released from rest when the rope is fully extended in the horizontal direction...

Sum of all Forces in the y-direction = Tension minus mass times gravity minus mass times acceleration
Fy = T - mg - ma
T = m * (a+g)
50 = 3 * (a+9.8)
a = 6.86 m/s^2

Displacement = 1/4 circumfrence
Circumfrence of circle = pi*2*radius
= 3.14 * 2 *.6 *1/4
= 0.94 meters

Velocity Final squared = Initial Velocity squared + 2 times acceleration times displacement
Vf^2 = 0 + 2 * 6.86 * 0.94
Vf^2 = 12.93
Vf = 3.59 m/s^2

Elementary, my dear Juanson.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Don't be mad at me, Josh.

Please.

;_; D: D: D:

Ugh, I hate money. Just look at the irony in that. >___<;

I really want to attend TO6. I appreciate all the help I can get, a lot.

And I promise I'll return the favor somehow, someway. Even if it's something small.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
RoM isn't quite my tournament. If I have moneys, maybe I'll go.

As for Pound5, I am DEFINITELY there. I've been to 2, 3, and 4 so I am NOT missing 5.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
@dewdabyad

play with other melee players for now and just bring your copy up after thanksgiving!

ive been blessed to have no exams this week and am looking for smash!

Tomorrows the big exam day for phanna, rock, jav, max, and my slender roommate emily! Best wishes!!

:colorful:

Linguini

Smash Master
@dewdabyad

play with other melee players for now and just bring your copy up after thanksgiving!

ive been blessed to have no exams this week and am looking for smash!

Tomorrows the big exam day for phanna, rock, jav, max, and my slender roommate emily! Best wishes!!

:colorful:
lol i have no exams this week and i'm trying to play a lot tomorrow

and phanna lives here????

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Dennis contact me about ROM3, I'll be housing people and have 1 spot left for my Car (doesn't mean i cant house more people though)

Renth

Smash Hero
There's a PA crew heading to ROM3 I was thinking about joining them, but i'm not sure if i'd rather go to ROM 3 or Pound 5

Top Bottom