• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahaha things happen. I saw your brother at my work a few weeks ago. He recognized me and was like "PLANK!"

It freaked me out to be called by that at work. lool

Renth

Smash Hero
Hahaha things happen. I saw your brother at my work a few weeks ago. He recognized me and was like "PLANK!"

It freaked me out to be called by that at work. lool
Well, you guys live in the same town so it's possible he texted me the day it happened too. I got a laugh out of it.

Renth

Smash Hero
What do you do, when you've known a girl for years and you both clearly like each other. In most cases it's cool date her right?

I don't much care for piercings and tattoos and she's got quite a few and plans on getting more :\ I don't know if i'd be comfortable in a relationship with someone like that.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Well, I don't think you should adjust your standards for someone. However, we all have flaws and such, and if you really like her enough, what's on the outside won't matter nearly as much as what's on the inside.

A much of metal and ink shouldn't stop you, but that's your call man :p Good luck! =)

Renth

Smash Hero
yea well.

My parents raised me basicly like : if you have get a piercing or a tattoo don't ever come here again lol. So i was kind of raised to be turned off by it.

Renth

Smash Hero
not that I know of, hahah.

Nah, we've been friends for years and always flirted around and she asked me why i never asked her out i was like .. ahh.. don't want to ruin friendship much like girls have said to me a few times in the past haha pay back yay..

More than likely just stay friends being a pin cushion and look like a childrens coloring book doesn't really appeal to me

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Friends and girlfriends are fleeting. I was also raised thinking similarly. From my experience: friendships that are ruined because of dating weren't going to last that long anyway.

2 cents, i have some more pennies, but it's 430 in the morning...

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
If I hosted a Melee tourney down here, would anyone from Gainesville be interested attending?

An hour and 30 minute drive from Gainesville, yet a straight shot and a nice smooth drive down I-75 to where I am.

Just curious. I recently found a really nice venue here, and it's in a nice, central location.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
So I'm going to NLL, orlando tourney. To my knowledge is has melee and brawl. I've got space for 2 if anyone wants to join in. PM me if you want in

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I dreamed last night that Dennis was a formula 1 race car driver. We were all there at his race cheering for him. For some reason, before the race, he was interviewed by Snoop Dogg about his racing career.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
one spot left for my carpool to NLL(orlando), pm me asap if you want in. First come first serve. The carpool so far is me,ben,tommy(ryo), and linguini. The tourney has melee and brawl btw, for those that don't know.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Omg! New Halloween themed HoN patch! Featuring:

And a new OP hero:

Something funny: One of the first replies on the patch topic was, "Where's the Flint nerf? HELLO." Hahah.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I knoew RIAGHT? I've been telling him the same thing since forever. Your Falcon is very sick though. South Florida should travel more often, you guys could definately make some waves.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Sorry Gville dudes. I drowned at the tournament, again, lol. I have no unnecessary johns for it either, just gotta play more consistent. Ironically, it's lookin' impossible for me to make it to the smashfest tomorrow. I gotta make moves and get my hustle on out here.

But again, thanks for the ride Javier. And congrats to all of you for playing so well and puttin' Gville out there.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Thanks buddy! It was a pleasure riding w/ you gentlemen and I am INFINITELY pleased w/ my performance in that tournament.

Now I just have to hope my ******** Uair->turnip->Uair combo on IHSB was recorded.

Top Bottom