• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Renth

Smash Hero
It's been said many times before but I suppose it's my turn.

Gainesville should have a large smash event, I will definitely come if you do

<3

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Unless that's a wonder-filled horse, I think you should refine your Spell Check skills before you practice your MS Paint skills.

EDIT: also Ganon-crock is freakin' fantastic

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Wow Stephen, your PSR has really gone up recently. It like you transformed into a much better player almost over-night...

Now don't go and spend all that PSR in place...

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Also "your" PSR has improved greatly.

On a lighter note: finally got to see "Easy A."
Verdict: pretty good. Theme is cute and well done. Dialogue is good until it becomes self-aware. And of course, Emma Stone is incredibly adorable when she's not being super hot.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
lmfao the gif pretty much is how I reacted IRL to this

On another note, someone needs to step up around here and make a tourney happen.
logistics, son.... logistics. We've actually been working on trying to for a while. We tried to see if we could use the Reitz ball room a few times. It fell through for whatever reason. But we would HAVE to get cars from Tampa, Tallahassee, and such to travel for what would be a minor regional tourney. It's really tough to hype up a gainesville tourney.

Linguini

Smash Master
logistics, son.... logistics. We've actually been working on trying to for a while. We tried to see if we could use the Reitz ball room a few times. It fell through for whatever reason. But we would HAVE to get cars from Tampa, Tallahassee, and such to travel for what would be a minor regional tourney. It's really tough to hype up a gainesville tourney.
It can be done!!!!!

BTW Dennis i'm kinda down to go to ROM3 since i'm guaranteed to win teams,pm me the details and sheet

Top Bottom