• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
wait near tower while i pull dem fukkrs in

cept i actually don't miss

and carry

and you ******s always lose

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Pro-tip of the week: Blood chalice is stupidly OP. Seriously, it's by far the best item in the game.

So how does it work? On activation, it removes 150 points of your health and grants you 150 points of mana. "Woah, wait, 150 mana? Are you sure? That sounds like a lot..." and it ****ing is! If you have any concept of math, you will instantly realize that this item is imbalanced because it exchanges a small percent (%) of your health for a very large percent (%) of mana. And since mana is the rate-limiting-factor of aggression in this game, it permits you to be substantially more aggressive.

Oh, and did I mention that its super-inexpensive (650g total) and provides great stats/regen for the early game? By getting blood chalice as one of my first items in the following games, I was able to dominate continually without having to wait on more mana to outskill people.

Chronos pwnskill
Madman blood (bath) chalice <--- Replay worth Watching

AND!!! If after activing your blood chalice, an enemy heroes dies around you, it restores the 150 HP that it took. That means 100% FREE mana if an enemy dies.

Pr0jecT says: Who needs Blood Chalice? Just...

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I wanna play melee, been playing too much HON afraid I might lose fox fingers. I can take the bus to play u guys otherwise I'm at home with my hot roommates. Or you guys can cumm here, bus 20 and 21 each have 4 buses on their routes from 9:30AM-5:30 PM.
http://ufl.transloc.com/

MWF class from 8-2
TR class from 2-4

Fearless I'd be happy to go if Jav or Pat happen to go home that weekend.

edit: omg dennis stop using OP items as crutch U DIDNT DESERV EIT

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering the same thing. I think it might be frame perfect dash? I disliked the grab release smash; wtf is that in combo video for? It was a worth the look. But the intro is like the ***gest thing I've seen...

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I'll play, but I don't wanna go all the way out to Josh's apartment >.<
If you guys come to Springs, maybe we can figure something out.

PaperGator

Smash Rookie
Hey guys!!!!!!

I'm a freshman at UF this year and I play super smash bros melee but im not very good!!

I hear theres a good scene here in Gainesville and I really wanna go out and play you all :)

let me introduce myself, my name Richard Mikael SiVeldestro (the 3rd acutatlly lol) I main ganon, but im not vry good and my favorite 2ndary is Fox!!

haha well thats it for now i hav class soooo maybe we can all play this weekend hahah :D

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey guys!!!!!!

I'm a freshman at UF this year and I play super smash bros melee but im not very good!!

I hear theres a good scene here in Gainesville and I really wanna go out and play you all :)

let me introduce myself, my name Richard Mikael SiVeldestro (the 3rd acutatlly lol) I main ganon, but im not vry good and my favorite 2ndary is Fox!!

haha well thats it for now i hav class soooo maybe we can all play this weekend hahah :D
Don't you wish your swiftblade was swift like mine

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
hey i gotta do a project that requires me to get some info from the international financial stat. of the IMF (IFS of IMF)

problem is that UNF isn't subscribed to it.... but UF is

if anyone has some spare time (it shouldn't take that long you just gotta download some excel files or some **** and send them to me) can you get me the following data from 1991 to 2009 on a quarterly basis:

CPI
M2 money supply
real GDP (rgdp)
petroleum price (reported as dollars/barrel, gas price)
total manufacturing output per hour (a measure of labor productivity, outphr)
net private domestic investment (K)
hourly earnings (hearn)
unemployment rate (Unemrate)

there's only 8 of them and any help would be appreciated

thanks

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, do you all want to come over to my place to play Friday night? Both my roommates will be out of town so we wouldn't disturb them.

I have a nice big TV and room for expansion. The only thing is I live at the District, which is on 62nd, down the street from Cabana Beach and the mall.

Thoughts?

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Hey guys, do you all want to come over to my place to play Friday night? Both my roommates will be out of town so we wouldn't disturb them.

I have a nice big TV and room for expansion. The only thing is I live at the District, which is on 62nd, down the street from Cabana Beach and the mall.

Thoughts?
That sounds swell, Matt. Do you have a table/counter/desk that we can throw additional TVs on?

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I've got a counter next to the kitchen that can fit some TV's and a table that we can use if we need to. I have plenty of chairs and seating (7 straight backed table chairs, sofa, and 2 sofa chairs).

I have 3 TV's, 1 Wii, a GC, and 1 copy of smash, so I'll need at least another Wii/Cube and two copies of melee.

I live at
Apt 1933
1000 SW 62nd Blvd
Gainesville, FL, 32607

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Sooooooooo, idk if Jville is making it this week. It would be confusing for us to move on them. But from the looks of it, Jville is not coming until they get a little more organized

Top Bottom