• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Can someone from campus (Rock) buy some cookie dough from Graham Oasis ? I'll pay you back full. One roommate left dishes rotting, and another caught his rice on fire in the microwave and the place smells like burning (overriding the rotting dishes). I left the windows open and fan on high and wanna bake cookies to make it smell good.==

Renth

Smash Hero
Had a great time.

Thank you again josh for hosting.

Dennis you're too good. .. .. I guess. I'm secretly better :embarrass

Thomas thanks for the ride and hanging out

Javier I realllly enjoy teaming with you haha.

Patrick I talked about your **** a lot tonight... strange..

Matt Come around more often, really enjoy your company

Ricky/Saiya you're both getting a lot better keep on track!

I don't think I played anyone else tonight but it was nice seeing everyone for the most part :laugh:

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Thanks for the training guys. Great seeing everyone, and the Ocala players too (although we barely played).
I enjoyed watching and taking notes (literally) from some of the matches.

I mean some of those scenarios are too enjoyable not to watch:
RockCrock's Ganon lands a jab that somehow led into three other hits on Apollo's Peach. Which was then followed up by a techchase from underneath a platform with an upsmash from Ganon. Then Dennis goes,"100% accuracy". That's when I was like, "WTF?!!" *Eyes pop out* "How did he do that?!" *Jots down notes* :laugh:

Ricky/Saiya you're both getting a lot better keep on track!
Thanks Mark, that means a lot to me :)

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for sports... Needless to say, my team will win. I'm too competitive =D

We could play ultimate frisbee, too. I have a pro disk =0

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
We could play ultimate frisbee, too. I have a pro disk =0
EFFFFF I <3 Ultimate. But I won't be here this Saturday.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262994

This is a tournament in Pennsylvania, I'm going with to be there with a group of friends just wanted to know if any of you would be interested. I may also be able to help with housing since i'll be staying with one of my best friends.
If I end up in WI I'll heavily consider it. Also haven't heard back from them yet if anyone's wondering no don't ask.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Just to make sure before I start looking for a teammate.

Jav, Pat, and Josh...are any of you going to next level lan this Saturday?

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Johns.

10 Johns.
I don't seem to understand your definition of johns.. I was johning about winning??

I said sportzz, not ***** *** past times.

Therefore ultimate frisbee is out.
have you even played ultimate frisbee? UF won the National Title in Club Frisbee in '06-'07 season. I was interested in playing competitively 'til fate brought me to smash =p

Anyway.....

There is that wonderful tourney here in gainesville on sunday.... Who all's going to THAT?

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about going to to FL late April/early May for a week or so before I start my internship at ORNL (strokes ego).

When is everyone going back home?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Going home April 30th at the latest.

I'm really good at any sport that requires Skill and Mindgames. I would LOVE to race, but I injured my knee sitting cross-legged too much so...

Gabe, I don't think any of us are traveling...most students are having exams about now. Good luck, you should definitely get top 3.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Outside games, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

**** frisbee!

Football would be sick as ****

Renth

Smash Hero
ultimate frisbee is a lot of fun like A LOT of fun, Basketball is okay never cared for it, Foot ball is better.

Hey Patrick, in this edition of The More you know!

up tilt rest kills sheik at the edge of Poke Stad with perfect DI at 0%

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Hey can you guys bring cubes and melee to the tourney on sunday plz. That'll be greatly appreciated :)

Lio said he was coming on Friday but he didn't. =[
i might pass by the uf game room this friday night if everythings already set up at my place

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
i might pass by the uf game room this friday night if everythings already set up at my place
You mean Turlington? No one seems to show up anymore. :( Last two times I went literally like one or 2 other people came for a little while but that was it. Unless there's some other game room you meant.

I'll be there just in case anyone still plans on coming. Could use some practice in either game. :embarrass I guess most people just play elsewhere nowadays...

Top Bottom