• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

VGmasta

Smash Lord
You mean Turlington? No one seems to show up anymore. :( Last two times I went literally like one or 2 other people came for a little while but that was it. Unless there's some other game room you meant.

I'll be there just in case anyone still plans on coming. Could use some practice in either game. :embarrass I guess most people just play elsewhere nowadays...
I feel kinda bad that GSCA has broken away from Turlington... Melee was kinda the heart and soul. A tetris tournament would bring me back in a flash though.

But I like how your location has been changed to Ganonsville.

Renth

Smash Hero
Well, turns out my brothers fiance has plans for the weekend with the baby so i'm free. Anyone who wants to pick me up friday or saturday i'll be good to go. If no one wants to pick me up have fun guys

VGmasta

Smash Lord
^^ Hahaahaaa, Ganon's the best character in the game right up there. Roy's only girlfriend right now is Marth; what f@gs they both are.

LOL, Donnel would spring a Smashfest at GSCA on us today. I can just about guess why.

Top Bottom