• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Would u guys know an estimate of how many ppl from gville would actually come to the tournament for melée

10-15?

Also if I do end uphaving melée in the tournament I might actually enter and wreck some ppl with my 2nFalco ;)

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
we have ~15 melee players in gainesville. but idk how many would show. i prolly would
there's some ocala ppl too

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Lio, I would come if you included melee. I would also enter brawl, probably.

I can bring two-three. Mike Lee, a melee player, from Ocala, and possibly one other for melee from Ocala.

I could bring two of my friends, too. They both play brawl.

:)

@Masky - Nope. Gainesville is way better than Orlando.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm still debating the melée tourney. I'll prolly have it on Sunday cuz from the looks of it, there's gonna be a lot of brawlers coming already.

I'll decide when I have a better idea of how many ppl r coming for brawl

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Alright then since a lot of ppl are interested I shall have it on Sunday. I'll edit all the info sometime later on.

Can anyone post a link with the ruleset, stages etc etc?

Prepare to feel the wrath of my 2nFalco (that I haven't used in over a year) :p

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
can't wait to play smash againzzz....

p.s. i like the team name. i was working on some names too, but this will do for now

Renth

Smash Hero
Cash Mooneys Ganon is freaking good...?

when did this happen.. anyway.

Can't wait to see you all again soon

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Alright so like promised, I included Melee in my tourney :D

Take a look thru the Melee Stages and Rules and if you have any suggestions, lemme know. I made it on Sunday the 28th because it wouldve been wayyy too crowded if i wouldve had both tourneys on the same day. On the bright side, now you can bring as many people as you want. Any questions lemme know.

Heres the link to the tourney. And yes, we'll have family guy again!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267333

Renth

Smash Hero
sooooo who wants to football this week?

I'm free all week pretty much anytime. Just shoot me a message if you wanna play.

I miss you guys.

10 gays.
I'd love to play, but i'm watching the baby all week except wednesday. That day is my birthday and am going to a friend of my brothers place :(

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Fests will be resuming tomorrow like the usual...all of a sudden new people are showing up, hope to see some new faces.

Anyone want to do seriouslies today? Im free the whole time. Call/text I'm skipping community sarvice.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Edit: So, apparently I'm getting butt ****ed by this economy again, and have $0.00 to travel with......

Would anybody like to be a bro and come pick me up for Josh's house today? lol

I really would like to be able to smash and improve on my skills today. Not to mention I'm going to be very bored if I don't.

Please help

- Cash Mooney

Top Bottom