• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Are we all heading to Josh's tomorrow to smash with Oscar or somewhere else?
Yeah, good question. I get out of class relatively early tomorrow, and want to smash ASAP :) :) :)

I drink about a gallon of water a day. Where are you at, Josh?!

Matt, you ready to **** everyone who isn't from Gainesville this weekend? Because I am.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah Ian. ****'s going DOWN.

ALSO: everyone check this out:
Zone is coming over from the Panhandle and will need housing Friday night. I have a couch that can fit 1 person, but 2-3 people are coming with him (Rice, DrummaBoi and maybe another). Can we try to find somewhere for them to stay? They can totally stay and sleep on my living room floor but maybe we can find them a place less concrete like.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'm coming tomorrow... to Josh's place, yes? I should be able to be there around 7ish I'm hoping, and I'll have 1 setup.

I'm 95% not going to noob unfortunately, and that's statistically significant.

Edit: What are Rice and NFL doing in Gville? Heading to NOOB1?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
My classes end at 12:30 PM, and I want to go shopping for ingredients to cook for this special Friday(It's Mongolian Beef, donations will be accepted if you like it :p) and I am ABSOLUTELY OUT OF TOILET PAPER. Or depending on when NFL arrives, I can just go straight home if they need a place to hang out and there will be NO food (unless they want to make a Publix trip which would be SOOOOO COOOL and TOTALLY UNNECESSARY)

As for housing, I'm already housing Mooney and Kee_Lime for a dollar, if NFL needs housing, my soft carpeted living room is more than welcome for sleeping space for a dollar. Up to 2 and a half people can fit comfortably. Once again, PLEASE bring your own blankies and pillows since I STRONGLY SUSPECT my roommate touches himself on ALL the furniture and appliances (ask me for ~dirty~ details (Hint: the ~'s are hairs)).

If there are more than 3 setups, I'm gonna have to charge a $1 door fee...dat's da way it is k guyz?

I hope to see everyone playing with all their strength tomorrow, and please take a shower at least 30 hours before you come. Also, none of this--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münchausen_syndrome

TL;DR
Dey call me $*$Da x En4cer$*$

Renth

Smash Hero
May the triforce be with you.
That was cute.

You can babysit my kids just don't dark magic micro them or you're going to pedo-jail.

Edit: Everyone ought to drink more water before it becomes a scarce luxury.
I'm good with kids, only hard part is when they have a tooth coming in and they do nothing but scream all day long.

I have internet again and the family has work on saturday so there's no way I can go to noob1 even though I tried many different angles to convince them otherwise.

I am free all day today (friday) but you know how I live in the middle of no wheres if someone picks me up I will smash today aside from that.. I guess i'll just chill here with netflix.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
That was cute.

I'm good with kids, only hard part is when they have a tooth coming in and they do nothing but scream all day long.

I have internet again and the family has work on saturday so there's no way I can go to noob1 even though I tried many different angles to convince them otherwise.

I am free all day today (friday) but you know how I live in the middle of no wheres if someone picks me up I will smash today aside from that.. I guess i'll just chill here with netflix.
=( <---wanted to MM Renth.

Renth

Smash Hero
=( <---wanted to MM Renth.
Someday, I'm still here til may :embarrass

edit: 814-242-6720 someone call me when you guys get together - What's the earliest we can come up joshuaa?

I can bring you toilet paper if you need it - -- - - just call me when you see this cause i won't be online later

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I'm waiting to see when NFL arrives. BTW, my number is 813 500 9752 so you guys don't have to talk to me through Mo$3z, NFL. I have class from 11:45-12:30, call before or after or text during.

Can definitely start coming at 3 regardless of whether I go shopping or not.

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the fun time, guys!

And great seeing you again Oscar!

Josh, maybe I can try your Mongolian beef next time. =P

Anyways, good luck to everyone going to N00b1 tomorrow!

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Hahah. Sorry but I won't be driving to any tournaments again any time soon. Maybe late March or April or something. Don't quote me on it.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
If anyone is planning on going to VSA Tampa and there's any room for me to come, I'd be overjoyed to tag along. If there's not enough seats available, then it's no problem (I'll just sit this one out and get a smashfest going on in Gainesville for the weekend or something).

Of course I've got gas money to offer as always.
Get at the Masta!

exarch

doot doot doot
My car is currently still doing the whirring thing (some kind of fan or motor or something.) Until that's figured out my car is not traveling anywhere it doesn't have to. As a general disclaimer.

Plus VSA Tampa doesn't have an attendance list, so I'm not interested in that even if my car was ok.

I'm not positive I'll be around this week. :-/

Renth

Smash Hero
you guys suck.

go go go go go an on the count of 3

Everybody run back to your fantasy...
chances of gainesville going is unlikely, but I like you. I got all upset, you hugged me and gave me mint cookies.

I mean.. how more awesome of a person ..? ? ??? ?

Those cookies were legit.

edit:

i'm encouraging people to play more, to get rid of the stupid mistakes and get more familiar with the game again. I find myself doing stupid things and reminding myself oh ya that doesn't work in (insert match up here.)

Anytime someones not busy, has nothing better to do and doesn't mind driving feel free to play me.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
i'm encouraging people to play more, to get rid of the stupid mistakes and get more familiar with the game again. I find myself doing stupid things and reminding myself oh ya that doesn't work in (insert match up here.)

Anytime someones not busy, has nothing better to do and doesn't mind driving feel free to play me.
Next month, I'll be at your place more often perhaps, then.

exarch

doot doot doot
Ok I've mentioned this to some of you, but this is a boards reminder/update/information for the rest of y'all.

I'll be interviewing for a job in Wisconsin in the next two weeks. (That's traveling to WI for an in-person interview.) If all goes right I could be moving to Madison by April; probably the latest would be the beginning of June.

But it seems likely my days in Florida for the foreseeable future are numbered rather short.

I'm guessing this will spread rather quickly but I'm not hired yet so things could still change, which is why I'm only posting this in this thread for now. The future will tell though.

<3 Florida

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Good luck on your interview Thomas! I hope all goes well for you and they realize how awesome you are.

In the mean time, we'll just have to appreciate our time together

Raistlin

Smash Lord
FBGM, Thomas. FBGM.

And Polmex, I don't know about a Tampa tourney, last time I went to one there, there were like 10 entrants, 4 of which came in my car.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Good **** Thomas. If you need/want any help preparing for your interview, I could help. I work at the Career Resource Center on campus and frequently give mock interviews to students. I may be able to help you out.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
i know thomas needs more grats/good luck and all that stuff... But is there going to be a smashfest this friday? where?

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Good luck Thomas. You will be missed dearly.
Two questions:
1) Smashfest this Friday?
1.5) Where? (if the answer to 1 is yes)
2) I have no idea what kinda team I should give to Blindghost + myself(VGmasta). Any suggestions??

EDIT: Yeah, I meant team name

Top Bottom