• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Renth

Smash Hero
Thanks guys, I'm better now..

Anyone down for playing at any point let me know. 814 242 6720 is my new-ish cell phone number. Still not sure about noob 1

and Ian, read the posts before you post lol you're going with apollo

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I would love to come play with you guys for a little bit! Just let me know when you guys get together. Cell number: (850) 819-6525

Renth

Smash Hero
lets play tomorrow renth, ill bring my recording shiznit
I don't know..

Depends on how long you guys would want to play, perferibly only a little bit

also, see fit to keep the illegal things away from this house hold if i can so much as smell or see it I will ask you to leave.

edit: it's looking unlikely, but i dunno gimmie a call later.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
My phone is being a straight ***** right now and I don't know what is going on. I tried answering whoever just called me and I couldn't. I also can't make outside calls it seems.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
My phone is being a straight ***** right now and I don't know what is going on. I tried answering whoever just called me and I couldn't. I also can't make outside calls it seems.
That was me who just called you. I answered your call, but I couldn't hear anything on the other side. I was just callin' everyone I knew to see if any of y'all were playin' melee today. It seems almost everyone is out of town or something.

Renth

Smash Hero
I just called you! Your voicemail sounds like a Russian!
I know, I changed it.

I bailed on you guys today and i'm sorry. I don't mind having people over once in a great while but Ballisitics to be completely honest when you were talking so much about illegal things I didn't want you to come to my house.

It's nothing personal, I don't want it anywhere near me, my family or even on the property I hope you understand.

- Congratulations Linguini.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Anyone who is driving/riding with Javier that thinks they can house me for the night before, it would be much appreciated it considering we would be leaving in the morning, and I have no way to get from my house to Gainesville in the morning.

Thanks in advance.

Renth

Smash Hero
^ ^ ^

which is no big deal really, things have been a lot better around here lately :)

so those who listened to me vent before sorry for that! things are great

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I will be very busy this week, and will not be able to play until Friday evening.

I will be leaving Gainesville hopefully by 10 Saturday morning. I want to get there ON TIME. I will be coming back that evening whenever we get done.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I will smash Friday. I will put just about anything aside to sandbag w/ Oscar some more.
And I'm planning on leaving Gainesville around 10am as well, preferably 9:30. So everyone had better be ready by then!

EDIT: So let me see if I have this list correct
1 Jav
2 Matt
3 Ricky
4 Stephen
5 Dennis
6 Ian
7 Ian's Friend? (please confirm)
8 Josh?
9 Pat?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
gah idk if i already told you guys about my tourney in albany but i think i saw some of you at the tally tourney back in January and Albany is about 3 hours from you guys.Actually now that i think about it.Is the ike player(ryo?ryu? ryukk??? idk) from Gville or jville? either way hopefully i see some of yall at my first tourney in 2 weeks!

if i already posted here my bad.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Mooney I can house you for $1, but you gotta bring your own pillow and stuff cuz im pretty sure my roommate touches himself naked on every piece of furniture nonstop when I'm not home, which is 15 hours of the day. Also, I hope you're satisfied with what I eat at home, which is "...a bunch of ingredients to get to halfway cooking through a meal" -Darksonic

...but I have infinite water WRU@?!

Renth

Smash Hero
10 more weeks and I won't be in Florida anymore, just wanted to say now how much I've enjoyed all of your company and hope to see you sometime down the road after i'm gone.

Top Bottom