• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Somebody call josh, as he obviously isn't seeing our calls for help.

Also, if there is a fest....

WHO WANTS TO BE MY BEST BUDDY AND PICK ME UP? I HAVE NO MONEY AND NO RIDE.

MY ADDRESS IS 20 N.E. 4TH ST CRYSTAL RIVER, FLORIDA

MY NUMBER IS 352 586 1466

TEXT ME IF YOU CAN HELP.

THANKS.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
If you guys want to come over to my place tonight instead of Josh's (Keys House 10, on campus) that would be cool (I know some people are playing HvZ so that would accommodate). I only have 1 setup, so you would have to bring a few. I'm pretty sure that I have more seating that Josh does, and it may be a welcome break for Josh to not have everyone over at his place.

I'll be free after 3:30ish for you guys to come over. Call or text me: (850) 819-6525.

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the matches, everyone! Good fun, as always.

Javi! Thanks for teaming with me; you're the best team partner ever! And the Tuna Combo = ****! :laugh:

And Mark and Thomas, you guys owe me for risking myself and letting you guys into Cici's through the backdoor without paying! =P Well, Mark pretty much paid me back by ****** me with some beastly one-on-ones, so Thomas, you're up, haha.

Renth

Smash Hero
had a great time seeing the *** press, hanging out with everyone and spending most of today with Thomas. Thomas and I smashed a lot today as the day progressed we were both getting significantly better SO people! play more!! ... i'd like to... so if anyones ever bored and want to go for a long drive don't hesitate to call me :)

Also got to show Thomas some secrets ahh... ****.

Renth

Smash Hero
double post: - no ones posted in awhile suck it.

Anyone want to play football sometime?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I'm more of an Arts n Crafts kind of man, but I can cheer for both teams to try their best while I'm making 1000 tiny paper cranes on the sidelines.

I'm also trying not to move too much so I can store energy to race Rockcrock after Spring Break; the child needs to be humbled.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm more of an Arts n Crafts kind of man, but I can cheer for both teams to try their best while I'm making 1000 tiny paper cranes on the sidelines.

I'm also trying not to move too much so I can store energy to race Rockcrock after Spring Break; the child needs to be humbled.
Remember, us tiny people are fast and can run pretty far distances it doesn't take much momentum to get us moving ya know?

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Hahahah race. I could outrun anyone in this thread.
Except me of course.
Remember, us tiny people are fast and can run pretty far distances it doesn't take much momentum to get us moving ya know?
Have you all forgotten that I am Sonic incarnate?

Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyy. My **** is blue...
Let's seriously have a Gainesville race
I'll wreck everyone
I'm probably the fastest lol I do want to see Josh vs. Dennis though, even though I am pretty sure Dennis would dominate Josh lol
So apparently everyone in this thread thinks they are the fastest.

Money matches anyone? $10 2/3 100m.

Renth

Smash Hero
We already had the race. Where were you?
You aren't familiar with his spacing are you? he was miles ahead of us we never caught up.

- if were smashing today cool, if someone wants to give me a ride that's also cool. if you're smashing and don't give me a ride i'll be a sad panda but it's cool.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
When we come back from break you should come to one of our big smashfests, Lio. You would have fun.

Also you should come because I miss you.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
fine. but only because you miss me ;)
Whenever I call and you don't pick up, I imagine you being awoken between 2 chicks, desperately searching through a pile of shed clothing to turn off the phone, then refocusing all your attention on the half-awake girls, re-assuring them that your time is fully devoted to them. "You two want pancakes?"

And, please don't come to my place today I'm not gonna be there for a week!

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
rofl!!

1. it was waffles
2. were gonna go ahead and not talk about that :laugh:

but now that i think about it...everytime you do call me, im sleeping -_-

Top Bottom