• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Heroes of Newerth April 8th Grand Finals Results:

1. Eleven year olds are immature and bad at HoN (RockCrock + Colbol + Scidadle)
2. UnnecessarySnipaJohna (Apollo, Harriet, Blindghost)

2-1 match count. Very close, ggs.

Match IDs:
Game 1: 37699188
Game 2: 37710437
Game 3: 37719162

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Pat's not going him and some of his frat buddies are going deep into the woods where no one can hear them to do "brother building" activities. Take that for what you will. (for those that are slow aka pat im talking about homosexual activities)

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I know this kid in my debate club who was 1800 one time and we're really good friends.
I'm interested in going, but there's a 20% chance that I won't go because I still need to trap that girl in the box and I've been building it up for a bit.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. my smashboards stopped loading over the last few days... i have it as a homepage. didn't notice everyone was talking about it already. Do we really have 2 cars?! =D

Renth

Smash Hero
Someone let me know who's definitely in or out, I'd like to since I am leaving Florida in a few weeks and to team with Thomas for My / His last Florida tournament for quite sometime.

Let me know what's up.

lol @ surprise Raph post.

Renth

Smash Hero
Yo Renthnigg@ when you leaving Fla? Got to see you a few times before then.
Nothing is set in stone, everything is very confusing right now. could be anywhere from a few weeks to over a month just got hella complicated

Top Bottom