• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Rayku

Smash Lord
Man I'd totally house with PP again

Nothing beats making the best Smash player in the world laugh to tears

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
1. Why would you house NC when OOS could be with you and you're close? eh that's your call I suppose but it seems odd to me.

2. I thought some of VA was coming? If they are then I hope they hit up Sneak LOL.

3. <333333333 Rayku him and his Ganon are the bessssssst

4. Yeah I'll ask em lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Snap, can I get your phone number and house address? That's the stuff I'm asking for when I say housing details lol

D

Deleted member

Please contact me about housing soon

I'll be bringing 5 ppl in total.

I appreciate it guys :)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
1. Why would you house NC when OOS could be with you and you're close? eh that's your call I suppose but it seems odd to me.
Well moo always stays with me. one spot is always going to go to him no matter what, ocean and Rpsi are only staying with me saturday night.

so rayku's 4-5 people plus moo puts me at my limit

I mean. I MIGHT be able to bring in three more. but idk.

also I know husband is staying at the wingate and i guess his car will be in that room?

lololol

This tournament.

Dstr1ck

Smash Cadet
So VA may be bringing 5 people. I was just going to try to make them go early but housing might be better if its an option. I won't know till tonight if all 5 are coming but if anyone has some room that would make it a bit easier.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
why am i featured? my attendance is very tentative and i've made sure to say that several times.

plus i sux

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
hm. okay basically the details with house are this so far

I can take raykus car but that fills me up. The other car from GA will have to stay elsewhere (PP WHERE ARE YOU)

I really hope you haven't forgot about my car. Like, seriously. Don't forget that. Just saying. :011:

wait va was supposed to stay with me too?

All i have for me is rayku's car and Moo/ocean and Rpsi
And team wazoo (Micaelis, Kismet, DruggedFox, BigLou, myself.)

D

Deleted member

I'm still waiting on a reply about housing.

I don't want to be impatient and unappreciative about this, but I want this headache out of the way soon. =/

BigLøu

Smash Lord
kazoo i can't ride back with you if you are palnning to come back on Sunday.

I may just ride with Jason since he is going back that night

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
im still up in the air about housing people... i'm not gonna be able to go to g6 but i may be able to house a few for friday night and friday night ONLY but it depends how fast i can get all my **** moved into my apt... i have to talk to some people 1st and i can then try to confirm whether or not i can. i'll know by tomorrow at the latest

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Wait, kazoo's going back on sunday? >_< ****tttt; what lounis said... might have to be back before then... oh well, w/e this will get figured out. Sleepy answer on AIM to talk about this G6 stuff >_>

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master

That's cool.

TGK you were the other GA car, im hoping you can stay with PP
Even though I asked 31 days ago, and you gave the thumbs up.

As seen here.

Not mad or anything, it just wouldn't be a hot look to dump me for housing when I asked for it that far in advance. Just saying. :011:

Wait, kazoo's going back on sunday? >_< ****tttt; what lounis said... might have to be back before then... oh well, w/e this will get figured out. Sleepy answer on AIM to talk about this G6 stuff >_>
Yeah, I'm not gonna be driving back to Atlanta, dropping everyone off, then going to Athens in a single night. Not that safe. :glare:

But we will work this out indeed. I plan to run the prelim gas buddy numbers, and PM ya'll with the results. If there needs to be shifting around for the car spots, we'll do that to. Whatever is convenient to the most people.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

yeah, you should drive with us to NC too.

that way m2k could have a guaranteed spot in Kazoo's car

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can house 1 GA car! Friday night only though.

What time are you bits comin here and at least one of you will have to be up earlier than you need to be since I gotta leave early to go pick up dudes out of the way for this.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
well, Rayku's car only needs housing for Friday night, so maybe we can take the housing from you, Kevin?

Plus that would be most fair since it seems like Kazoo had dibs at snap's house a while ago.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
It takes 4 hours to get to Shelby from Woodstock, which means the earliest we'd be getting there is midnight.

Husband

Smash Lord
My car wouldnt mind hitting up where everyone is staying so we can get some friendlies in, but we are just looking to sleep in beds so thats why we staying at the hotel. Where are the majority of the ppl staying?

Top Bottom