• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
or you know, you could learn how to beat planking.
Oh, I know how to beat it. I just likely wouldn't risk it in a tourney unless I was way down and so I would likely stand my happy lasering self in the center of the stage. ;]

Kumar: I look forward to playing you, my friend.

Also, LOL G&W vs Jiggs I might get ***** at. I have no idea what happens in that match up, other than me going for shield poke/break rests. hahaha

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I recall playing jiggs against mahones g&w. he went for downthrow to judgement hammer a lot. it didn't work.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Oh, I know how to beat it. I just likely wouldn't risk it in a tourney unless I was way down and so I would likely stand my happy lasering self in the center of the stage. ;]

Also, LOL G&W vs Jiggs I might get ***** at. I have no idea what happens in that match up, other than me going for shield poke/break rests. hahaha
the west coast falco/dr pp mindset.

"if it's risky, then i'm not doing it."

gnw vs jiggs is rofls.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
not when you played
meeeee

and neither does doctor

pee peeeeeee

it's just the current falco metagame.

used to be high risk, high reward

now it's low risk, falco's broken

ALSO SNAP WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT WHEN IT CAME TO MAHONE'S TAG

Mahone

Smash Champion

Kumar: I look forward to playing you, my friend.

Word, we'll definitely play a lot, I'll play you with falco and fox too i guess, you'll probably win because at low level puff is broken as ****, and my fox is garbage level... oh well

I recall playing jiggs against mahones g&w. he went for downthrow to judgement hammer a lot. it didn't work.
Lawl, why am i so ********?

not when you played
meeeee

and neither does doctor

pee peeeeeee

it's just the current falco metagame.

used to be high risk, high reward

now it's low risk, falco's broken

ALSO SNAP WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT WHEN IT CAME TO MAHONE'S TAG
Fun fact: I'm scared ****less when im on the edge vs pp, and if i planked him... i would get daired

OH ya, Snap sent me a pm, i think i deleted it though, what was the name again?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Does someone want to be the MD car's contingency plan if I don't hear back from DJRome? xD

Bringing max of 5 people

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey man, if DJ can't get you, i certainly can

but it'll be mad crowded with the other 5 ive already got

BUT MORE THE MERRIER

lemme know =]

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Hey sleepy don't hate on mango's falco so much, its a bossssss

Being smart and doing ridiculously awesome **** doesn't negate the fact that there was a risk; southern falcos not having the smarts to back up the crazy **** doesn't make it better just cuz its risky >_> <3 mango falco and you know I dooooo

That said, your falco shoots too many lasers vs fox :awesome:

Hey, anybody else besides darksyde wanna play me in MMs? They can be just for like .50 cents or something, the idea is just to take some serious matches outside of tourney and perhaps a chance to do some fun things (random MMs, iron mans, low tiers, im up for anything)

Mahone

Smash Champion
Because sleepy wanted out and you were the last person to post in the thread at the time
Nice...

I'm pretty sure mango and armada are gonna come now that my name's in the title :awesome:

Hey sleepy don't hate on mango's falco so much, its a bossssss

Being smart and doing ridiculously awesome **** doesn't negate the fact that there was a risk; southern falcos not having the smarts to back up the crazy **** doesn't make it better just cuz its risky >_> <3 mango falco and you know I dooooo

That said, your falco shoots too many lasers vs fox :awesome:

Hey, anybody else besides darksyde wanna play me in MMs? They can be just for like .50 cents or something, the idea is just to take some serious matches outside of tourney and perhaps a chance to do some fun things (random MMs, iron mans, low tiers, im up for anything)
I'll mm you, i kinda got ***** last time, but this time will be different.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
@mahone

Super serious fox vs puff with me camping like a *****, or some other fun matchups?

@wenbo

Fox falcon? Falcon dittos :awesome: ???? I'm down for anything

Mahone

Smash Champion
@mahone

Super serious fox vs puff with me camping like a *****, or some other fun matchups?

@wenbo

Fox falcon? Falcon dittos :awesome: ???? I'm down for anything
Ya, i need practice against camping, then we can do anything you want vs my puff... i would offer to do mm with my secondaries, but i think you would just 4 stock all of them with any character you picked.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Oh i thought you meant zhu =P WC has other falcos? >_>

Yah mahone i'll take you up on that, sounds fun. Time to break out that YL vs your puff... nahhh just fox/falco etc

D0N

Smash Ace
Is there room for a 2-5$ MvC3 side tourney? Ill enter brawl and bring a ps3 with MvC3 if so. Kind of last second but I thought id ask and see if anyone plays.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol if this one's bigger than the last one there's not gonna be room for anything...

Snap, I'm assuming once again there won't be pools for this, considering the time constraints? Just curious. (That is, unless people get their **** into gear and don't play friendlies when we could be having tourney matches)

Sounds good wenbo =D

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
No pools? Oh well, I'll just have to crash through the bracket. I hope seeding is fair.

Mahone

Smash Champion
please, lets do pools man, we had enough time last time... im not gonna name names, but like 2 matches took 2 hours, but the rest of the bracket went by really smoothly

I will personally volunteer to keep the pools and brackets on track, because i really feel that pools helps everyone get better, and ensures that there isn't any gay bracket seeding

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
please, lets do pools man, we had enough time last time... im not gonna name names, but like 2 matches took 2 hours, but the rest of the bracket went by really smoothly

I will personally volunteer to keep the pools and brackets on track, because i really feel that pools helps everyone get better, and ensures that there isn't any gay bracket seeding
no, dangit no way will we have time, we barely have enough time/space as it is to run both games and we will likely go into the a.m. with the tourney. there is absolutely NO WAY we will have enough time for pools.

Mahone

Smash Champion
no, dangit no way will we have time, we barely have enough time/space as it is to run both games and we will likely go into the a.m. with the tourney. there is absolutely NO WAY we will have enough time for pools.
U MAD?

Alright everyone settle down, im sorry i asked lol

Top Bottom