• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

M

MysteryTigerTeen

lmao, i got like 10 GCC in my dorm and I have one un-opened white one. Yesh the good white one :3

I might do teams, but... idk ^^'

Seagull gtfo :awesome:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Sorry guys, gonna have to back out. I have to spend the weekend working on a house so we can sell it before we go broke. x_x Next time for sure!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
take care of business bro. hope to see you soon.

i'm kinda ready for this tournament to be here already. i wanna see whether this game is worth caring about still.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
stock, i'd think about it, but i'm not buying a wii and...if melee bores me...brawl will......yeah...

idk.

it's an idea though. it'd be an easier shift than completely learning something like mvc3, which i also don't have a system for.

not really sure.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
yo we need nc vs OOS at this. idfc that we'll run out of time it's gona happen!

whatsa a matter emtokay wheres ur fawks controller? ^^^^^^^^^
This.

I'm still pretty salty that tope forfeited on OoS' behalf last time, I wanted that match to go down

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i approve of bbqs avatar... and i am kinda up in the air about coming to this... not trying to put my job on the line which this may actually may cause if i decide to call out. if i cant get anyone to work my hours for me then im just gonna have to sit this one out

Rayku

Smash Lord
Since I know Redd is viewing this thread I'm going to go ahead and ask you to team with me in Melee

Because you should come to this regardless of whatever your other plans are

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Since I know Redd is viewing this thread I'm going to go ahead and ask you to team with me in Melee

Because you should come to this regardless of whatever your other plans are
Just for you, I'll try my hardest. <3 It might be tough but **** it.

And okay =) let's do it.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
hm. okay basically the details with house are this so far

I can take raykus car but that fills me up. The other car from GA will have to stay elsewhere (PP WHERE ARE YOU)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If VA stayed with like Gboro would that make it easier for everyone?

Also I'm weary of asking my parents again for housing but I suppose I'll run it by them tomorrow.

Top Bottom