• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I heard brawl will no longer be at G6 after this upcoming one. Is this true?

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
currently i've got everyone. cause i wasn't sure what you were doing.

if you come, we'd need your car i think, cause i'm still under the impression that even though jaurice hasn't said anything, that he wants to go to this. so we'd have me, you, sneak, behr, shaq (the falco you met from UNCG), and jaurice.
ill hafta bow out because we just got back from spring break so the back 2 seats arent in my car

failure

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I saw the thing on SRK and it showed that it's the same, the only difference is that it will look a little choppy for things like lvl 3 team supers (VERY hard to notice at that and I mean VERY hard) but the frames don't drop it's still the same just difference in picture at that time but still super hard to even notice

D

Deleted member

Who can I talk to about housing for this?

I'm bringing 3 or 4 guys up.

Thx in advance :)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah kevin im really full :/
Snap, if I end up riding with Wenbo, he said I might be able to get housing where he's staying, which would free up space in your house. I'll know all of this tomorrow (including whether I can even go or not). =)

Also stilllllllllllllllll looking for a teammate at this time. =D

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
im moving into my place on friday possibly so i may be able to house a couple people but i wouldnt know until about wednesday.. and if i could i wouldnt really have any furniture yet and it could only be for that friday because im definitely gettin some *** sat night lol after g6

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Snap, if I end up riding with Wenbo, he said I might be able to get housing where he's staying, which would free up space in your house. I'll know all of this tomorrow (including whether I can even go or not). =)

Also stilllllllllllllllll looking for a teammate at this time. =D
I'm asking dudes at Duke.
My friend is female and I don't think she'd appreciate a bunch of dudes staying in her dorm room haha

D

Deleted member

I might appreciate it lol

Lemme know via PM if there's housing available

@ PP: my AIM is tsonner124

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I asked dudes in the Duke biweekly thread and it looks like they can house some people from MDVA

Redd might megabus to Snap's so he's closer to the venue but we have 2 cars from MDVA that aren't full yet so if that somehow falls through he can probably count on us to get him there

Looking forward to (hopefully) playing with you all :O

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Any possibility of side event if this ends earlier? I can TO a side event for brawl if time permits Snap. Like random singles or mid tiers or some shiz.

Lavatis

Smash Rookie
Considering I don't think anything is coming up next weekend, I'll definitely try to be there and bring a friend or two!

Top Bottom