• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G-rev XIX - Bring TVs, Power Strips and Cubes!

LuCKy

Smash Master
dude if been checkin smash boards every two days waiting for you to announce the next one lol SUPPPPP

just dont make it on cathys birthday or i cant come LOOOOOL

Inty17

Smash Journeyman
Why? Having low ELO is great.

When you actually start winning you'll get +26s and ****. And absolutely TANK your opponents ELO.

Its awesome.
Speaking of ELO, i looked at myself, and it said that KayS 2-0'd me. But I actually 2-0'd KayS. And I know everyone's gonna be lazy and no one's gonna fix it. Makes me sad.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
MAY 6TH!!! (That's a sunday btw)

As for the title, socal going to a a socal tourney is nothing special but joey hasn't been to a tournament since WGF so I felt like it'd be good to mention it lol

As for the time schedule, to avoid not finishing on time, doubles WILL start on time. Doubles will start strictly at 1:30, no exceptions, so don't be late!!! I'll still be a bit lenient on the start time for singles, but pools will start running at 2-2:30. What I'm saying is, please don't be late and bank of traffic on the 5/405 lol

As for parking, I'll shuttle people from the Albertson's parking lot to the venue for a dollar per person, but if your carpool has 4-5 people it may just be more convenient to buy the $8 parking pass and park directly outside. If neither of those suit you, then the walk is like 15 minutes (which isn't terrible but will hold up the tournament if you're already late).

Also, if I can get 8 confirmed setups (and 2 powerstrips) in this thread then I'll abolish the venue fee since it's only an incentive to bring setups.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
cube is 1 dollar off venue
tv is 2 dollars off venue
powerstrip is 1 dollar off venue
venue fee is 3 dollars

so if you brought all three then yes.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
1) Censor dodges are worth barely any infraction points. He was already borderline temp banned, and that pushed him over the edge.

2) Your post included a censor dodge. The question itself was otherwise fine. Warnings don't mean ****, so it's not anything worth sweating over.

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
In my previous post about the venue, I could have been more clear on how to get to the venue. For those who need it:

The venue is the dining room at Vista Del Camp Community Center. To get to the dining room, first go to the community center, and you will see a large building that is unmistakably the office of the community center. Right next to the office is a basketball court on the left. Go to the center of the basketball court, and there will be a corridor that goes into the community center. The dining room is in that corridor.

LuCKy

Smash Master
NICE

ty stab <3

im like 99% sure im going. just gotta wait til saturday so my schedule gets updated that far :]

Morin0

Smash Lord
I've always wanted to go to a G-REV so I guess this ONE is the one I'm going to.

edit: it's so close too; I can't pass this up :cool:

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Zhu said he was going when I asked him on friday

Someone remind joey because I don't have a facebook/his number lol

idk about connor

Oscar you better go!

Get hype!!!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
do I haaaaaaave to?

if mccain goes and we team I'll probably be there so it's up to him.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
is the prerequisite to being homosexual being an attention *****, or does it just come with the territory?

classic neighborhood p post imo

it's lame that everyone has all the good teams partners. if jake or jr don't come there's like no one to team with

baka4moé

Smash Champion
oh snap! i was debating whether or not to go, but now i really want to since so many good people are going!!! :) hype

LuCKy

Smash Master
my work schedule got changed this week soim now getting saturdays off instead of sundays lol

anyone up for a saturday tourney instead?? :D......the satuday after this one?

JUST CHECKIN

baka4moé

Smash Champion
my work schedule got changed this week soim now getting saturdays off instead of sundays lol

anyone up for a saturday tourney instead?? :D......the satuday after this one?

JUST CHECKIN
iirc the saturday after this theres a santa barbara tourney where norcal is coming. u shud def go if u can!

@stab i'm looking for a carpool atm..

Top Bottom